Saw dawgstudents tweet about this: Cart Narcs

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022
It baffles me how people are able to walk all around Walmart just fine but can't seem to make it that extra 15 yards to the buggy corral

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Talk about the worst of the worst.

When I see a perfectly able bodied person get park at a handicap spot and they have a damn handicap tag, it actually does trigger me.
I hear you. Certainly some number of these folks are running a scam. Some likely much larger have an injury/disease that doesn't manifest itself. Just have to remind myself "everybody is going through something I don't know anything about", go about my day, and let God handle it.

Last edited:

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I hear you. Certainly some number of these folks are running a scam. Some likely much larger have an injury/disease that doesn't manifest itself. Just have to remind myself "everybody is going through something I don't know anything about", go about my day, and let God handle it.
For sure, but it’s still not “right”.

Reactions: dorndawg

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
Do you get a discount for returning your cart? No I checked my self out and bagged my groceries. No discount for that either. F that you want the cart come get it where I left it
Yes. Yes you do. That’s part of the reason stuff is as cheap as it is. They have outsourced some of their labor to you.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login