Say what you will about Lemonis but he's not afraid to make changes. Today's

Feb 23, 2008
lineup has Corder leading off. Yeager to the bench with Lane at short and Leggett at second. You'd almost think coach reads the Pack. I like it.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
That's why I'm not really alarmed by these early losses. Yeah, it's gonna be a "longer" year than last, but Lemonis will keep critiquing the lineup and the team will start settling into their positions.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
That's why I'm not really alarmed by these early losses. Yeah, it's gonna be a "longer" year than last, but Lemonis will keep critiquing the lineup and the team will start settling into their positions.

The only real 'alarming' part about taking all these early season losses is that most all of us want the team to be a national seed come post-season play so that we can host the regional and super regional. Though I think we will get it all figured out we are going to leave ourselves a super slim margin to get to a national seed and not much of a margin even to host a regional.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The only real 'alarming' part about taking all these early season losses is that most all of us want the team to be a national seed come post-season play so that we can host the regional and super regional. Though I think we will get it all figured out we are going to leave ourselves a super slim margin to get to a national seed and not much of a margin even to host a regional.

I would bet you 4 figures we will host a regional this year. I don't like the early losses, but this is not 1997 MSU basketball. This team has a ton of ability and I actually kinda like the fact they're dealing with some early adversity.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login