Sayonara Saban Game Thread

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Wright is such a pointless distraction. He is adding nothing. His plays are better off taking a shot rather than a run that accomplishes nothing. When is the last time he even ran for a first down?

Reactions: ZombieKissinger

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
He is over his head. He had the benefit of some nfl caliber players on defense previously to make his bad coaching look good.
And an offense that gave the defense a breather. Leach managed a solid TOP advantage

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Yeah! Who cares? I mean we couldn’t muster 20 points against LSU and Ole Mis almost scored 60 against them. But you know what? Getting left behind by those pieces of sh*t is totally fine. Small victories right? I’m sure the AAC will be fun.
If I had a penny for every time an SPSr overreacted and declared that Ole Miss had left us behind I’d be retired. We somehow own the series in recent history all the while we’ve been left behind at least a dozen times during that span…

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen this so quickly out of competition at an Alabama game as this one.

I don't remember which year it was (sometime from '85-'90), but Alabama was up on us at home 28-0 in the 1st quarter . . . and Bobby Humphrey (sp?) already had over 100 yards rushing.

No matter how bad it gets, it can always get worse. Don't ever forget that.

77Dog

Nov 27, 2022
Bright side……… my omen from earlier in week of 38 - 6 is still in play. IF and only if, they call off the dogs in the 2nd half.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This is why we can't give arnett time to figure it out. He has to figure it out this year to get to 6 plus or we move on. This league you can't get behind and let your coach figure it out over time or you will be in the cellar

Reactions: patdog

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
If I had a penny for every time an SPSr overreacted and declared that Ole Miss had left us behind I’d be retired. We somehow own the series in recent history all the while we’ve been left behind at least a dozen times during that span…
If I had a nickel for every time they looked competitive against a team that blew us out in the first half I’d be a millionaire. Their program is simply better than ours. They hang with the big boys. We roll over and ask for another. It is infuriating.
It’s why they are a national brand and we are an after thought. We are a joke.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
If I had a nickel for every time they looked competitive against a team that blew us out in the first half I’d be a millionaire. Their program is simply better than ours. They hang with the big boys. We roll over and ask for another. It is infuriating.
This is true. They are way better at showing up against the blue bloods.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018

This is true, we are a joke

Reactions: POTUS

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Saban 11 red face yells
Arnett 14 yawns
I hope the interview process for our next coach involves lining them all up on the fifty, turning on the yellometer on the Jumbotron and letting them scream for all they are worth. Winner takes the job. No further questions.

TheDawgSaint

Jan 18, 2021
Trajectory of this program is taking a nosedive in hyper speed.
star wars lightspeed GIF

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It’s why they are a national brand and we are an after thought. We are a joke.
And they will still finish middle of the pack. They flash and burn out pretty much every year. Their branding is certainly better than “State” though.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
The way we use Wright is all you need to know about this staff!
They use him according to his skills. He came from the worst team in the conference and one of the worst in the country. Wright has no business fielding snaps.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
And they will still finish middle of the pack. They flash and burn out pretty much every year. Their branding is certainly better than “State” though.
I’d love for us to flash more than once every 20 years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login