Schloss to Texas?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
So now that it is said and done.
Would you prefer we didn’t pass on Schloss to go to 3 regionals 2 CWS no titles and lose another coach to Texas or 2 Regionals, 2 CWS, with a championship and want our coach gone?
I know how most should answer this… the rabbi might not answer truthfully

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
A&M has gotta be in hell now that Texas is in the SEC. Any in-state advantage they had the last 12 years is completely gone.
On top of that, for most of A&M’s tenure in the SEC their football teams would have dog-walked Texas. Now, A&M is rebuilding and Texas is going to be in the top 5 to start the season.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
A&M has gotta be in hell now that Texas is in the SEC. Any in-state advantage they had the last 12 years is completely gone.
They knew Texas joining the SEC was a problem. They didn’t know how quickly it would bite them.

Texas and Oklahoma officially join the SEC at 12:00 am on Monday.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Would you prefer we didn’t pass on Schloss to go to 3 regionals 2 CWS no titles and lose another coach to Texas or 2 Regionals, 2 CWS, with a championship and want our coach gone?
Championship changes everything.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
So, what he didn't say is, "No, I'm not going to take the Texas job." Always listen to what people say, and what they don't say. It's important. All of that sounds good. But he didn't answer the question.
Listen up kids. The sixpack sage (and resident Mr Obvious) has spoken*****

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Like I said earlier. Listen to what people say, and what they don’t say. If someone doesn’t answer the question, there’s usually a reason they don’t answer the question.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Does he have a hot wife?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login