Scott McKinney will be trading bicuits in jail so he won't be 'whats for supper'

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
http://sixpackspeak.yuku.com?topic=2296

norman.sixpack

Jun 5, 2007
sweet, I always hated how he tried to hide his ole miss personality on the old Conference Call show, hope he knows how to toss one up.

Feb 15, 2007
According to his facebook...

<div class="profile_name"> <h2><a name="Account Info"></a>Scott McKinney</h2> </div> <div class="profile_status" id="profile_status" style="DISPLAY: block"> <span>is really excited! We are just over three weeks away!!!!</span>
<span id="status_time"><font color="#777777" size="1">Updated on Monday

<font color="#000000" size="3">*Cough* three weeks away from jail.</font></font></span>
</div>

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
....when he blatantly plagiarized an in-depth piece Kyle Veazey did about SEC athletic fundraising (or something like that) and sent it out to his mailing list (which I'm somehow registered for, beats me) with absolutely no credit given to Veazey.

Dog in the Know

Nov 1, 2007
and listened to his show while I was down there. Same old ****. So many people call in and tell him how great the show is and I ultimately threw up a little. In my opinion, he's a typical Ole Miss person. He's been told he's great. He's been influenced to live beyond his means even if he was flat broke. You know, "we are not snobs, just better than you" ********.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login