Script State/Interlocking MSU Availability

CFLDawg

Nov 29, 2014
So I can see that we're fully going to the Script State logo which I'm all for. I'm also fully in support of the interlocking making appearances. Down witht he Banner M!!! BUT... when are those looks going to be readily available. I live out of town... WAY out of town. Got a gift from my dad of MSU gear from Academy... all Banner M. I'd love to exchange it for the modern looks, but they have NONE. Are we only authorizing local stores to carry the new looks?

Reactions: josebrown

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well Here We Go Again Presidential Debate GIF by Election 2016

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
So I can see that we're fully going to the Script State logo which I'm all for. I'm also fully in support of the interlocking making appearances. Down witht he Banner M!!! BUT... when are those looks going to be readily available. I live out of town... WAY out of town. Got a gift from my dad of MSU gear from Academy... all Banner M. I'd love to exchange it for the modern looks, but they have NONE. Are we only authorizing local stores to carry the new looks?

This is an economic development initiative to get more rabid MSU fans to travel to $tarkVega$ to burn cash on a new merch with our (weak) new logo. It all part of a master plan by “powers” that be make MSU seem relevant, even though it’s largely still unknown outside the Southeast (thanks to consistently pi$$ poor marketing for decades)***********

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is an economic development initiative to get more rabid MSU fans to travel to $tarkVega$ to burn cash on a new merch with our (weak) new logo. It all part of a master plan by “powers” that be make MSU seem relevant, even though it’s largely still unknown outside the Southeast (thanks to consistently pi$$ poor marketing for decades)***********
What gets me is that they can still sell merch with &tate (or anything else on it) without this wholesale press to change the logo on official things (field, court, stadium, athletic websites, etc.). I mean whatever, I’m still going to be a fan, but it’s just an unnecessary mistake.

Baseball is the only sport at MSU that deserves its own logo. And M-State is (was) still integrated into many things there too.

It’s just a shame, really. Do something good, blow it all up. And our sheep don’t care at all.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Statistically speaking, I’m sure there some gay, or at the very least some effeminate men, that are fans or former students of Mississippi State, who really like the script &tate. Also I’m sure a lot of females might like it as well. But that doesn’t mean that it’s anywhere close to the overall majorities preference of every fan or former student.

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon13

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Statistically speaking, I’m sure there some gay, or at the very least some effeminate men, that are fans or former students of Mississippi State, who really like the script &tate. Also I’m sure a lot of females might like it as well. But that doesn’t mean that it’s anywhere close to the overall majorities preference of every fan or former student.
happy big gay al GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: bulldoghair

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The funny thing is, State doesn't market ****. But by God, if Mary Helen in Possum Dick, MS paints a cowbell and sells it with any MSU logo, they go after their ***.

The Iowa Hawkeye legal fascists say “hey”

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Some peeps are going to really lose it once the banner M is eliminated from just about everything. School is going to sack it completely it seems.
Damn Dua Lipa is a smoke show on this Grammys show!

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Some peeps are going to really lose it once the banner M is eliminated from just about everything. School is going to sack it completely it seems.
Nobody is going to lose anything. It'll just be another disappointing chapter in Mississippi State history.

Reactions: Mr. Cook

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
You’re a big fan of the feminine script &tate and you enjoy and mindfully watch the Grammys. Now it makes sense lol.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
This is probably the last year you'll see the banner M.The school is going to get rebranded(suppose to be a meeting before the summer about this) and it looks like State script will be the official school logo moving forward.

Will be a great day when that turd of a logo known as banner MState is put in the grave for good.

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
Meanwhile, as much as I hate to say it, that other school has hot selling merchandise all over, with their little “sip” thing taking hold!

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
This is probably the last year you'll see the banner M.
What a &hame.
The school is going to get rebranded(suppose to be a meeting before the summer about this) and it looks like State script will be the official school logo moving forward.
That &ucks.
Will be a great day when that turd of a logo known as banner MState is put in the grave for good.
Yeah. Another &hit era will begin.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is probably the last year you'll see the banner M.The school is going to get rebranded(suppose to be a meeting before the summer about this) and it looks like State script will be the official school logo moving forward.

Dubmass

Congrats on your victory, I’m sure 6-6 will be awwwwesome

but you da man

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Meanwhile, as much as I hate to say it, that other school has hot selling merchandise all over, with their little “sip” thing taking hold!
Also meanwhile, we are like that little brother always wishing and wanting to be like their cooler better big brother. So we came up with the idea to copy big brother by putting cursive script on our helmets just like them, and then branding it, just like them. Pathetic marketing idea. Sad and embarrassing.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Also meanwhile, we are like that little brother always wishing and wanting to be like their cooler better big brother. So we came up with the idea to copy big brother by putting cursive script on our helmets just like them, and then branding it, just like them. Pathetic marketing idea. Sad and embarrassing.
Except that logo has been around for 60 years

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I just want a low profile mlb style fitted MOverS hate. Joel shares a link a while back to sold out. I keep hoping it will come back now that it's baseball.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
They should change the band fan fare from "Go! State!, Go State!
to "Clef! tate! Clef Tate!"

That's cool though. I'm stocking up on MState gear now. ...and when my kid graduates I won't need any of it.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Btw, while I'm going against the grain....

I think LT was a miser. However a guy, that was an MSU Olympic sport coach during the LT years. He says LT kept that Athletic Department a float when State athletics didn't have two nickels to rub together.

He can tell you stories about how Auburn had 3x the money State for his particular sport. How Troy had the same money State did for his sport. He said it was absolutely ridiculous how little money the Bulldog club received and athletics in general had. He says LT worked miracles.

But carry on.....

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
They should change the band fan fare from "Go! State!, Go State!
to "Clef! tate! Clef Tate!"

That's cool though. I'm stocking up on MState gear now. ...and when my kid graduates I won't need any of it.
Paramount Network Burn GIF by Yellowstone

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Except not on our helmets or pushed to be the overall main logo. Both like big brother Ole Miss has done.
Awww, look at your little penis syndrome. Grow some 17ing balls and stop whining like a OM sorority girl without her syrup. Some of you people are just gigantic puzzies that cry about everything. Nevermind Templeton took away our best logo for some ******** educational and sports combo that failed miserably. OM didnt create the script. Hell, it's not even the same damn thing as they use. And they copied Florida.

Reactions: stateu1

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Awww, look at your little penis syndrome. Grow some 17ing balls and stop whining like a OM sorority girl without her syrup. Some of you people are just gigantic puzzies that cry about everything. Nevermind Templeton took away our best logo for some ******** educational and sports combo that failed miserably. OM didnt create the script. Hell, it's not even the same damn thing as they use. And they copied Florida.

Naw. Hadad and the lemmings like you are the crybabies that have whinnied for years about MState, still the official logo of Mississippi State University btw, and flat out lied about the circumstances surrounding the MState logo.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
As opposed to this I guess this, which is so manly and full of testosterone for the non "effeminate men" and estrogen for the "lot of females that might like it as well" ?

1707234865902.png

Reactions: bulldoghair
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login