Season tickets sold out

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

I’m not trying to be Debbie downer, but saying season tickets are sold out makes me think only a portion of the stadium was reserved for season ticket sales. Hopefully we sell out all seats to every game. Either way, glad they sold what they expected/planned to

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
40k season tickets sold out. Still single game and the 4 game package deals available. Saw that on twitter (X) as well

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’m not trying to be Debbie downer, but saying season tickets are sold out makes me think only a portion of the stadium was reserved for season ticket sales. Hopefully we sell out all seats to every game. Either way, glad they sold what they expected/planned to

The LSU and Bama games are already very close to selling out. Just single tickets available in most sections.

Arizona isn’t at that level but I expect a good crowd with it being a night game against a P5 team.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I guess the question is did they shrink the allotment to sell out easier? Because there are a bunch of tickets still out there

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I guess the question is did they shrink the allotment to sell out easier? Because there are a bunch of tickets still out there
My guess is after they open up the first Saturday 4 pack, individual game etc then once a seat sells it has to come off the available season ticket list

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Not what it is today vs 2013 saying we sold out season tickets.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I know for a fact two of our season tickets were bought by two BAMA fans. How do I know? They both sit right next to me and told me so. The 2 ladies live and work in Starkville, but are huge BAMA fans and buy MSU season tickets primarily to get the BAMA game. They then sell the rest of the games they don't want to go to. Sometimes they go to the SEC games and wear MSU garb. But when BAMA rolls around like this year.....they will be decked out in Red and White and hollering Roll Tide all game long in my ear. My suspicion is there are many other Tide fans like them doing the same thing.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I know for a fact two of our season tickets were bought by two BAMA fans. How do I know? They both sit right next to me and told me so. The 2 ladies live and work in Starkville, but are huge BAMA fans and buy MSU season tickets primarily to get the BAMA game. They then sell the rest of the games they don't want to go to. Sometimes they go to the SEC games and wear MSU garb. But when BAMA rolls around like this year.....they will be decked out in Red and White and hollering Roll Tide all game long in my ear. My suspicion is there are many other Tide fans like them doing the same thing.
Probably happens at other schools too so I doubt it's exclusive at MSU.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Maybe I’m the idiot here, but several of y’all sound confused. Hasn’t there always been a block of season tix, a block of single game tix, a block of mini-packs, etc? Selling out of season tix doesn’t mean every single seat is gone…

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I think I remember that a few of the years under Mullen most of the stadium up to faculty and visitors was all season tickets. Everything was sold out most games and if you wanted single tickets you had to go second markets

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I think I remember that a few of the years under Mullen most of the stadium up to faculty and visitors was all season tickets. Everything was sold out most games and if you wanted single tickets you had to go second markets

We had almost a five year sellout streak prior to the NEZ expansion. And then sold out most of our home games in 2014 and 2015. I am not sure we have had 5 total sellouts since Dak graduated.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Maybe they change it every so many years, but I know they had the mini-packs prior to 2001 because my Dad and I bought a 3 game mini one season and he died in 2001.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login