SEC Basketball Media days.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’m as excited about this season as I’ve been in awhile. We may drop a few early games without Tolu, but the selection committee has shown us before that they’ll take things like that into account, and I think we may be discounting the talent around him. Maybe not McD’s all American talent, but guys that have seemingly bought into Jans and that are willing to play their roles.

Not to mention, how frustrating was it last year when teams were literally triple teaming Tolu in the paint, and it was like we had no plan B on offense? Well, now we’re going to have to figure one out, and I like what he’s brought in

All I know for sure is that I can’t take any more disappointment, so please lead us out of the abyss Jans

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
1697833071684.png

We were dead last in D1 for 3pt shooting %. We literally couldnt have been lower. And whats crazy is it wasnt even close- we were 1.1% worse than the next closest.
Funny that the worst two 3pt shooting teams made the NCAAT.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I’m as excited about this season as I’ve been in awhile. We may drop a few early games without Tolu, but the selection committee has shown us before that they’ll take things like that into account, and I think we may be discounting the talent around him. Maybe not McD’s all American talent, but guys that have seemingly bought into Jans and that are willing to play their roles.

Not to mention, how frustrating was it last year when teams were literally triple teaming Tolu in the paint, and it was like we had no plan B on offense? Well, now we’re going to have to figure one out, and I like what he’s brought in

All I know for sure is that I can’t take any more disappointment, so please lead us out of the abyss Jans
It really sucks that KeyShawn is out too. I feel like we would be okay for the noncon schedule with Key as the 5 in our smaller lineup. I haven't seen Bell play much, but from what I've seen he plays like a bigger/step slower McNair.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login