SEC getting no play on sports talk radio

Badon

Jun 12, 2006
It's amazing. No one is paying attention to the SEC right now; when they do it's usually coupled with the term "down year".

This is a great sign for MSU.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
To be fair, we do only have two ranked teams. I imagine national sports pundits look at ranked teams and national powers when deciding what to talk about. And Florida and Kentucky have been discussed a decent amount, especially Kentucky.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Tennessee is tough as hell...Vandy and us present real problems for teams...Kentucky plays good defense and will ugly up their games...UPig has Weems and Beverly that could go off at any time along with Townes...

SEC is not as down as people think

Aug 30, 2006
while I think the overall strength is down when looking at the whole conference, I think the top 3 or 4 teams in the SEC are strong this year. UT should make a nice run this year as they are talented & well coached. Vandy is a strong team w/ an uber talented guy in Foster that is impossible to stop if he is hot (as us & UT know). We have a strong PG and a strong scoring presence under the basket in Rhodes & a strong D presence inside as well in Swat. UK is a lotter better now than they were earlier in the year despite losing Patterson & Ark has a lot of potential as well. I could easily see 4 of the 5 making the Sweet 16 with the right draw & I will be shocked if there aren't at least 2 SEC teams in the Sweet 16.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login