SEC Network should invoice Bianco and Ole Miss

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
For that 3 minute interview.

I realize the mid-inning coach interviews aren't exactly hard hitting journalism, but my goodness.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
The part I like is the line about the unmatched atmosphere. I can literally hear our dugout/fans saying, "Let's go, RJ!" "Here we go, Hammer!" etc. when they are at the plate. On TV the atmosphere seems nervous.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
It didn't take a lot of reading between the lines to see they were lobbying for Bianco's job too. On second thought, maybe Ole Miss should invoice them.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
The part I like is the line about the unmatched atmosphere. I can literally hear our dugout/fans saying, "Let's go, RJ!" "Here we go, Hammer!" etc. when they are at the plate. On TV the atmosphere seems nervous.

Unrivaled atmosphere? Think you would be seeing all these empty seats even if we were losing if this was in Starkville?

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
It's a pretty good turnout. They said 15k thru the turnstiles setting a record. That said, I'm sure it's rivaled. Unrivaled ? I think not

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's a pretty good turnout. They said 15k thru the turnstiles setting a record. That said, I'm sure it's rivaled. Unrivaled ? I think not

12.5K and camera showing the crowd showed hundreds of empty seats. That's not even a top 20 attendance number

Last edited:

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
I for one, am happy for so many of them to be able to see the Dogs win the series in person, today. Good opportunity for them to celebrate MSU's good play.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login