SEC Top 5 QBs

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Just going off of QBR. Seems accurate to me.
  1. Daniels
  2. Milroe
  3. Dart
  4. Beck
  5. Cook

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
Find out…what, exactly? That he still isn’t a very good intermediate or short passer, or decision maker, or still lacks pocket presence, or…? Not sure what you’re saying here.
This sounds like what ya'll said about Stetson in 2019/2020. Now he's the greatest player in UGA football history.

Back2Back2Beck

Apr 28, 2023
This sounds like what ya'll said about Stetson in 2019/2020. Now he's the greatest player in UGA football history.
Well, he wasn’t very good in 2020. He improved. Can Milroe improve? Absolutely. I never said he couldn’t. I’m just not going to use a good game against a horrible LSU defense to judge him. Just like I didn’t use a bad Texas game to judge him, either.

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
Well, he wasn’t very good in 2020. He improved. Can Milroe improve? Absolutely. I never said he couldn’t. I’m just not going to use a good game against a horrible LSU defense to judge him. Just like I didn’t use a bad Texas game to judge him, either.
I agree, he's only 20. Give him another 3-4 years in college and he may get him a backTOback

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Find out…what, exactly? That he still isn’t a very good intermediate or short passer, or decision maker, or still lacks pocket presence, or…? Not sure what you’re saying here.
Willy says he’s a first rounder
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
The stats don't back any of that up really except for the pocket presence.

He is steadily improving every week, and if Thorne/Ashford/Cook can give UGA problems then I don't know what fantasy land you're living in if you think Milroe can't.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
P5 passing defenses that Beck has faced:
  • Auburn - 37th
  • Kentucky - 77th
  • Missouri - 78th
  • South Carolina - 102nd
  • Vandy - 104th
  • Florida - 108th
UGA has also only played one team that is top 50 in the country in Sacks (Mizzou) and they got to Beck 3 times. Bama has played 5 in the top 50 and 3 of the top 8 by comparison.

Can't think of anyone more ripe for a fall to Earth than Beck.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
  • Auburn - 37th
  • Kentucky - 77th
  • Missouri - 78th
  • South Carolina - 102nd
  • Vandy - 104th
  • Florida - 108th
UGA has also only played one team that is top 50 in the country in Sacks (Mizzou) and they got to Beck 3 times. Bama has played 5 in the top 50 and 3 of the top 8 by comparison.

These UGA fans are asleep at the wheel.

SocialTwerker

Nov 19, 2021
  • Auburn - 37th
  • Kentucky - 77th
  • Missouri - 78th
  • South Carolina - 102nd
  • Vandy - 104th
  • Florida - 108th

Chicken or egg?

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
Lmao. You obviously haven’t seen Milroe throw deep balls. Who you going to spy him with? One of those slow a$$ LBs? Beck couldn’t beat out a 30 year old midget.
You obviously don't know football. If there's a spy there's obviously some type of zone coverage going on. Also... which one of Bama's wr you think scares UGA DB room? This ain't LSU's secondary.

Raylen Wilson, CJ Allen, Mondon... slow? Lololololol.

Stetson was a no star walk-on that went on to get drafted in the NFL.... the NFL. And he was the same age Hendon Hooker.. so I guess 30's got a thing for whooping yall

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You obviously don't know football. If there's a spy there's obviously some type of zone coverage going on. Also... which one of Bama's wr you think scares UGA DB room? This ain't LSU's secondary.

Stetson was a no star walk-on that went on to get drafted in the NFL.... the NFL. And he was the same age Hendon Hooker.. so I guess 30's got a thing for whooping yall
Do they? I believe the 30-something’s had a losing record against Alabama. I know for a fact that the Jewfro midget did. UGA doesn’t have a DB that can keep up with Bond.

A spy can exist in a man or zone defense, DA. Since it is so easy, why has UGA’s D gotten shredded by QB runs all year?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So he just falls down on his own?
If the OL gives an average of 4 seconds the get rid of the ball and the QB is still sacked, it isn’t on the OL. Can’t block forever. Same with CBs trying to cover WRs…..no CB in the country can cover a great WR for 4+ seconds. Doesn’t make them a “bad CB” or a “bad OL”. I’m sure you know this already and are just being argumentative.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021

Weren't the 30s a combined 2-4?

Reactions: Bigwilly64

_jtmathwig

Oct 10, 2022
If Spencer Rattler played for Georgia or Alabama, he'd be right with Daniels. Instead he plays behind an FCS offensive line, his only receiver is Xavier Leggette on half a leg, now has 2 healthy scholarship running backs behind him, and the defense is also very bad.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login