Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Are you sure she wasn’t faking?
meg ryan orgasm GIF

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
View attachment 404297
You might want to take pass Jethreaux... Been a long 25 years for Meg... starting to look like Mickey Rourke.
Ick, ick, ICK! I know the business demands you look young to work, but how 17n desperate do you have to be to go the nip/tuck route. I imagine she would have aged very gracefully. And just think of the money she coulda saved.

But I'm sure she sued somebody over how she looks now.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Ick, ick, ICK! I know the business demands you look young to work, but how 17n desperate do you have to be to go the nip/tuck route. I imagine she would have aged very gracefully. And just think of the money she coulda saved.

But I'm sure she sued somebody over how she looks now.
^^^This. Does anyone think that these women getting their faces "enhanced" is attractive? I'm genuinely wondering why it is so prevalent because I can't conceive of anyone thinking that it looks good.

ETA: All i can see is the Joker

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1693403557

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
^^^This. Does anyone think that these women getting their faces "enhanced" is attractive? I'm genuinely wondering why it is so prevalent because I can't conceive of anyone thinking that it looks good.

Agreed. I don't get it at all.
Heck, I even think that Jennifer Anniston has gotten too much work done. (would still hit it though, but not the joker)

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Hard to believe this many responses to something this unclear. What happened is I posted the "Us Jets fans are cursed" post on my phone after the trauma of losing Aaron. I did a back page to fix something and it posted it a second time. I then went in to edit and changed the heading to "Second one by accident" on the second one since I don't think you can delete it.

I was in shock at the time. Y'all are silly.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Hard to believe this many responses to something this unclear. What happened is I posted the "Us Jets fans are cursed" post on my phone after the trauma of losing Aaron. I did a back page to fix something and it posted it a second time. I then went in to edit and changed the heading to "Second one by accident" on the second one since I don't think you can delete it.

I was in shock at the time. Y'all are silly.
I don’t buy it. You’re hiding something.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Makes about as much sense as this thread.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Yes, they do and likely you do. When men say they like a more natural look, whether it be with respect to makeup or surgery, what they almost always really mean, whether they know it or not, is that they like the enhanced look that is not obviously enhanced. When you think of people with plastic surgery, you are likely mostly thinking of people that expect it to accomplish too much or that just have a doctor that did a poor job. Depending on where you live and how affluent it is, there are probably people that you think are aging really well and gracefully that have had some work but that have doctors that are both skilled and honest enough to tell them what can and cannot be accomplished with plastic surgery.

I basically feel the way you do about lip injections. Everybody that I notice having them looks like a clown to me. But I assume there are probably lots of people that didn't go overboard that do look better with them, even if the difference is subtle enough that I don't even recognize that they had them.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Yes, they do and likely you do. When men say they like a more natural look, whether it be with respect to makeup or surgery, what they almost always really mean, whether they know it or not, is that they like the enhanced look that is not obviously enhanced. When you think of people with plastic surgery, you are likely mostly thinking of people that expect it to accomplish too much or that just have a doctor that did a poor job. Depending on where you live and how affluent it is, there are probably people that you think are aging really well and gracefully that have had some work but that have doctors that are both skilled and honest enough to tell them what can and cannot be accomplished with plastic surgery.

I basically feel the way you do about lip injections. Everybody that I notice having them looks like a clown to me. But I assume there are probably lots of people that didn't go overboard that do look better with them, even if the difference is subtle enough that I don't even recognize that they had them.
perhaps. I suppose that if it isn't noticeable and they've had work I wouldn't know, but the sheer number of women with a mouth and cheeks that look just like the Joker is still impressive/depressive...

1694720990405.png

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login