SECW Baseball News...

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Genuinely hate that for the player. We have certainly been there ourselves.

RightOfCenter

Dec 5, 2015
What is the appeal of ARK? Down the stretch they did not look the same after losing some pitchers and rode Kopp into the ground. Was this guy in the rotation last year?

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
What is the appeal of ARK? Down the stretch they did not look the same after losing some pitchers and rode Kopp into the ground. Was this guy in the rotation last year?
They shut him down during the season last year. I'm not sure why they didn't go on and get surgery then. I mean he was going to forfeit the 2022 season no matter what but earlier is always better. Once the ligament is torn it isn't healing on its own.

hogfan14

Mar 28, 2013
They shut him down during the season last year. I'm not sure why they didn't go on and get surgery then. I mean he was going to forfeit the 2022 season no matter what but earlier is always better. Once the ligament is torn it isn't healing on its own.

They tried platelet therapy but always knew it had a low chance of working. But he did pitch a little bit during the fall and by all accounts was going to try to pitch again this season before this latest injury to it. I guess the thought was if he was going to miss 2022 either way then why not try therapy first and see if it works.

Sucks for him because he had 1st round draft potential. Hopefully he can recover in time for 2023.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
[TWEET]1484193704692826115[/TWEET]

I hate it for them. Sincerely. But I'm not gonna feel sorry for them. That has happened to us more times than I care to recall.

They are stacked offensively. If they are league-average on the mound they're gonna be a top five team.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
I thought losing Pallette in May was huge for them last season. Appeared in 10 SEC games, including 7 starts. 37.2 ip. Losing him really increased the workload of their top pitchers.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login