Who else thinks MVB could be a 4 year starter?

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
That was 18 years ago when he was hired at GA Tech. The game has changed dramatically since then. He had 3 good seasons there, 2008, 2009 & 2014 (went 24-25 after that 2014 season). And that wasn't the SEC.
He beat our *** didn’t he. I get how long ago that was. You’re not understanding my point evidently. Yes the game has changed, in fact, half the time or more both Army and Navy are running out of the shotgun. Go pull up both of their last game highlights on YouTube if you’re unfamiliar with how the game has changed. Things have changed or modified, but the aspect of gorilla warfare has not.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Yeah, I think he’s very good. Got a lot promise for sure. I think we need to work on moving forward with him and building around him for the next couple of years.

Reactions: vandaldawg

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
I have seen a lot of folks claiming we are gonna sign another portal QB but I say ride with MVB and spend that money on a big time DL like Oatis. And as far as a triple option who knows. Sometimes nobody remembers how to defend stuff from 30 freaking years ago. But we aren't changing coaches or offensive philosophies any time soon.

Reactions: vandaldawg
Jul 11, 2024
If one of the big boys decides they want him, they will get him. That’s just reality. We can’t overcommit our limited funds to one player. And really couldn’t even if we tried.
You don’t know that.
Alabama wanted Jeffrey Simmons and they offered money.
We didn’t pay as much as they offered but we got him.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I have seen a lot of folks claiming we are gonna sign another portal QB but I say ride with MVB and spend that money on a big time DL like Oatis.
This ^^^. MVB is good. We need more DLs.

However it's funny. I listen to the post game TnL this am. A portion of that show is about getting a transfer Qb and keeping Shapen.

Hell no. Go all in on developing and keeping MVB. Use backup QB money for DLs or LBs.

Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

sandwolf.sixpack

Feb 19, 2013
He beat our *** didn’t he. I get how long ago that was. You’re not understanding my point evidently. Yes the game has changed, in fact, half the time or more both Army and Navy are running out of the shotgun. Go pull up both of their last game highlights on YouTube if you’re unfamiliar with how the game has changed. Things have changed or modified, but the aspect of gorilla warfare has not.
He understands your point. The problem is that your point is just 17ing stupid.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Well, we’re in the SEC, and both Army and Navy would definitely beat our ***.

btw, are you patdog’s dad?
But could either of them beat Toledo? Seriously, you’re going to hire a washed up coach because of 1 meaningless exhibition game 10 years ago?

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I dont. He needs a nickname, like noodle arm. Until he gets that, nah, he's temp
According to AI:

MVB
Stands for Minimum Viable Brand, and is a strategy for developing a brand for a startup. An MVB is a way to establish a brand's personality, purpose, and core pillars before launching a product. It's a philosophy that involves building a brand's logo, images, fonts, and founder's personality. An MVB can help a startup convey its value and collect learning while spending minimal time, money, and effort.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
But could either of them beat Toledo? Seriously, you’re going to hire a washed up coach because of 1 meaningless exhibition game 10 years ago?
There it is. Obviously you and your dad misinterpreted my point. I am in no way advocating for hiring Paul Johnson RIGHT NOW.

And yes they both would.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
How many national championships did Georgia Tech win at that time? What is the goal?

I was talking about this when I said everybody had to be on the same page.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login