Seemed to me the PAC-12 officials started allowing UA to hold after they got dominated early

blacklistedbully 2

Oct 14, 2020
Seeing a lot of bitching about our team, but it sure as hell looked to me as if their refs, after we completely dominated the LOS early, started letting Zona hold without restriction. It was only then their QB found time to make big plays.

Other than that, I thought their officials weren't too blatant, and did call other penalties against them. But the blatant, obvious holding again and again with no call was ridiculous, and IMO allowed Arizona to get and stay competitive.

That is an entirely different game and score if they call the holds...a blowout

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Agree. But it’s also an entirely different game if we score the TD on the opening drive and make the FG in the 2nd quarter. We should have had that game put away by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

This...

I'm an eternal pain in the *** to watch a game with, but I knew (and said) we could salt this game away in the 2nd quarter.

But, if we didn't, it would be an epic struggle to win it.

Call me Nostradickmus...

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
This game was a complete mismatch. Had to allow holding along with several other things to keep the viewers dialed in.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login