Seems a minority position but I hope Heath comes back

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
I haven't taken an official poll, but it seems it's not an overwhelming majority who want him back. I've seen it discussed more on other boards.

Probably has to do with the JUCO WR transfer bias our fans have.

Cresswell Dawg

Jul 4, 2019
The other option pro? Has he demonstrated the consistent quality to be drafted? Or will he be another De Runna or other non drafted player with eligibility on the table.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Maybe in the minority, but you're not alone. He hasn't always shown it, but I think he might be the best redzone receiver that we have

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
There's been talk of him transferring. Hoping this spark the last few games will keep him in Starkville.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Rumor is the WR Group will see some turnover this off-season. I don’t expect him back.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
The other option pro? Has he demonstrated the consistent quality to be drafted? Or will he be another De Runna or other non drafted player with eligibility on the table.

Not sure where he is in terms of degree completion, but if he has his degree at the end of this year, it could impact his decision.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
He has been a non factor until these last 2 games. If he is gonna work and improve I hope he stays. We have plenty of receivers tho so if he doesn't wanna put in the effort its his call

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login