SF 49rs losing often after going all out against Dallas

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Could have predicted this. NFC West looking rough. Freaking Seahawks lol.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Lynch and Shanahan went absolutely all in on this roster, and they’re not getting anything close to the the return that they should be getting on this $200M D line among other investments. Not sure whether it’s coaching, the players, or both, but it’s quickly becoming a train wreck. So many guys on the San Fran roster like Deebo and Bosa got their bags and then decided that it was time to coast

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Lynch and Shanahan went absolutely all in on this roster, and they’re not getting anything close to the the return that they should be getting on this $200M D line among other investments. Not sure whether it’s coaching, the players, or both, but it’s quickly becoming a train wreck. So many guys on the San Fran roster like Deebo and Bosa got their bags and then decided that it was time to coast
I’m hoping that Wilks will be fired by in the morning because there’s no excuse for the D to be that bad. With as many D Coordinators turnovers they’ve had the last several years they were bound to get a stinker. This year is that year.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
The NFL seems to have more parity this year than usual. Everybody other than Philly has at least two losses already. Denver beat Kansas City today after giving up 70 points a month ago.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
17 the 49ers and feed them fish heads!

Pete Carroll is great coach. He’s rebuilt the Seachicken defense and made them competitive again.
Pete has won championships at every level. I just wonder when his Ever Ready battery will finally run out. If you told me he was 45 years old, I would believe you. His only big booboo was when he failed run on 1st and goal vs Brady and the Patriots. He had Marshawn Lynch sitting back there and The Beast never touched the ball. That should have been his 2nd NFL Championship, but of course we know the rest of the story.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login