Shaheen Holloway

D4L

Aug 2, 2021
A woke BLM victim? No thanks. He would make Niki Mcray look like Newt Gingrich.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I know nothing about this guy- what does your post mean?
I'd imagine it means exactly what he says it means. Are you attempting to lure him into one of your 100 post discussions where you fight for all the merits of wokeness while also saying you don't support it?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I'd imagine it means exactly what he says it means. Are you attempting to lure him into one of your 100 post discussions where you fight for all the merits of wokeness while also saying you don't support it?

Again, I know nothing about the coach and don't know ow what that post means, with regard to the coach.
What makes the coach a 'woke BLM victim'?

I asked what it means because I don't understand it. Is the coach a victim of BLM(since it says that)? Is the coach viewed as a victim because he can't help his situation and he is somehow woke in spite of his efforts?

It's just an odd accusation, especially since it's about a coach that probably nobody here knew existed 24 hours ago.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Again, I know nothing about the coach and don't know ow what that post means, with regard to the coach.
What makes the coach a 'woke BLM victim'?

I asked what it means because I don't understand it. Is the coach a victim of BLM(since it says that)? Is the coach viewed as a victim because he can't help his situation and he is somehow woke in spite of his efforts?

It's just an odd accusation, especially since it's about a coach that probably nobody here knew existed 24 hours ago.

Here try this awesome new page on the interwebs: www.google.com. Be sure and click an ad too

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Here try this awesome new page on the interwebs: www.google.com. Be sure and click an ad too

For 17s sake.
I googled the guy. I added 'blm' and/or 'woke' in searches and the only semi-relevant article was from last year and reported on how NJ college coaches were handling race and community within their programs.

I didnt see anything that stood out so i asked the question in response to the claim.

If you know what the other poster was referring to, maybe you could enlighten me and others and just post the info.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login