Shak Shines As State Stays Unbeaten

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
Shakeel Moore

Shakeel Moore's work ethic pays off in road win for the Dawgs.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
If Moore can return the way he played to start last season, we are even more dangerous. To have a consistent 3 point shooter would make this team ridiculous.

Moore has been in a slump since mid January. He has played well the past 2-3 games.
He’s fun to watch. He hustles. Loved see him diving for loose balls even when we were up double digits late in the second half. That’s how you make sure you win games.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Shakeel Moore

Shakeel Moore's work ethic pays off in road win for the Dawgs.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**
I had become extremely bored with state basketball. For what seems like eternity I would turn on a game and watch us play. It just wasn’t fun to watch. Last nights game was the first game I have enjoyed watching us play in a very long time. I have no idea where we will be at the end of the season, but it is nice to be excited about basketball again

Reactions: trob115
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login