Shazz Preston

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
G5 WR with 1000 yards and 6 TDs> a bama reject

need to focus in defense because at Roman Harper said its gone be hard to win 7 games when your offense has to put up 30-35 every week

Reactions: patdog

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Because MSU has had so much success with Alabama bench warmers.***

He did get some mop up minutes against MSU the last couple of years, which is ironic. Aim higher.

"Aim higher"? Yeah, our brand new first time head coach should run get Marvin Harrison Jr. Good idea - I bet he didn't think of that.

Good lord.

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
It's easy to assume that the transfer from an elite program is going to bring that programs success along with him. How'd that TE from Georgia work out for us?

• Haha

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
This reminds me, when is On3 going to provide us that downvote button??
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It's easy to assume that the transfer from an elite program is going to bring that programs success along with him. How'd that TE from Georgia work out for us?
That one was pretty easy to see coming. I mean, you have to do SOME due diligence. That's why I'm a little concerned about the DL transfers.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm sure Preston would be a good get for us. Obviously he has a lot of competition at Bama and I hope our guys would step it up and provide some here but the truth is he might be ready to hit the field here. He could be the most game ready player in Starkville and sit on the bench at other schools. Hopefully this signing class will turn that around. In about 3 hours we will have another great commitment we all hope.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
Our incoming DC Mr. Hutzler might have some input on this guy. Is Hutzler here yet? I understand several croots are visiting this weekend. Is this player visiting on short notice perhaps?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login