Should be an awesome NFL weekend

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
The Divisional Round is better than Conference Championship weekend.

Jags & Chiefs are both 7-1 over their last 8. That should be a high scoring game. The Giants can knockoff Philly. Dallas’ D could easily cash in a couple turnovers from Purdy. Bills / Cincy combine for 25 wins.

Should be a fun weekend for DFS too with a ton of stars.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Agreed.

All the games should be close except for the Niners dominating the Cowboys.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You seen that TicTok circulating from the Bengals pregame? Pretty damn electric. NFL is where it's at right now.

Damn I really hope this is the year that we get all the perfect matchups. Chiefs vs. Bills, then Cowboys vs. Eagles. I'd love to see the Giants win, but still.

Then the perfect SB would be Chiefs vs. Cowboys. Most watched SB of all time, guaranteed. Bills vs. Cowboys would be great as well, but wouldn't get the eyeballs the Chiefs would. We all know we will get the damn Niners though.

Last edited:
Reactions: msu4ever

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
As your reigning college pick em champ I might have to dip my toe into the pro betting pool for this weekend.
Devils Locks of the Week:
Chiefs over Jags, Take the over and the Chiefs.
Giants over Philly. Philly has been a poser all year.
9ers over Cowboys. Come on its the Cowboys. Love Dak and all but they are snake bit as a franchise.
Cincy over Bills. Allen is not winning the big one this year either.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Last year’s divisional round was the best weekend of football I have ever watched, culminating with that insane Chiefs/Bills game. If this weekend is half as good as that one we’ll still be in for a treat.

The Sunday games in particular could be special.

Reactions: HRMSU

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Looking forward to it. The NFL is starting to draw me back in. Never seen so much fan confidence over a game when 4 points is the spread (69'ers / Dallas).

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1669338224

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Agreed.

All the games should be close except for the Niners dominating the Cowboys.
fun win GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
As your reigning college pick em champ I might have to dip my toe into the pro betting pool for this weekend.
Devils Locks of the Week:
Chiefs over Jags, Take the over and the Chiefs.
Giants over Philly. Philly has been a poser all year.
9ers over Cowboys. Come on its the Cowboys. Love Dak and all but they are snake bit as a franchise.
Cincy over Bills. Allen is not winning the big one this year either.

I would agree with you wholeheartedly, except I really think San Francisco may have a bad game offensively. I think that Dak scores some points, not a lot, but Dak and his psychotic offensive crew can score enough to win. It's all a matter of how well the Dallas defense can play.

whodatdawg12

Aug 26, 2012
Can’t wait for some good football. Heading to the duck lease now and throwing some ribs and chicken on the smoker. My buddy (bulldog grad) works for the Giants so I would like to see them knock off Philly tonight.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
The Divisional Round is better than Conference Championship weekend.

Jags & Chiefs are both 7-1 over their last 8. That should be a high scoring game. The Giants can knockoff Philly. Dallas’ D could easily cash in a couple turnovers from Purdy. Bills / Cincy combine for 25 wins.

Should be a fun weekend for DFS too with a ton of stars.

20-31 Chiefs
24-34 Eagles
27-28 Bills
28-17 cowboys

play Jones
Play Eteine
Play Sanders
Play Jones
Play Jones Jr
Play D Smith
Play Kelc
Play Pancho
Play Eag D

Reactions: 57stratdawg
Nov 29, 2017
At some point Purdy is gonna show why he was the last pick in the draft. Maybe not tomorrow, but his luck has to run out at some point, unless he’s the next Brady.

Nov 29, 2017
Been saying/hoping that all week. It’s bound to happen. He’s been on too big of a tear this season. He’s going to have a down game at some point
Definitely. Love how when Dak was in the same situation his rookie year all they talked about was how loaded the Cowboys were and that he wasn’t really the reason for success. Now they act like Purdy is doing it all. The guy literally dinks and dunks and has wide open guys. I have yet to see him throw any great throws. I’m just sick of hearing about the kid. Anyone could thrive on that team.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I would agree with you wholeheartedly, except I really think San Francisco may have a bad game offensively. I think that Dak scores some points, not a lot, but Dak and his psychotic offensive crew can score enough to win. It's all a matter of how well the Dallas defense can play.
I would agree with this. In my simple terms Dallas has to play well on offense to win. Well maybe not well, but move the ball and be serviceable while their d shuts down a maybe over rated San Fran offense?

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Been saying/hoping that all week. It’s bound to happen. He’s been on too big of a tear this season. He’s going to have a down game at some point

He averages like 183 passing yards per game as a starter, and a lot that is just checkdowns and designed plays to CMC which are just an extension of the run game. Nobody has been able to stop the run against them well enough to force Purdy to beat them downfield. Dallas is very middle of the road in that department themselves, so I guess we will see if they can scheme something up to force them to sink or swim with Purdy’s performance. One would think that has to be the strategy.

Last edited:

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I'll go with the money line on the home teams on Saturday and the road teams on Sunday.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Definitely. Love how when Dak was in the same situation his rookie year all they talked about was how loaded the Cowboys were and that he wasn’t really the reason for success. Now they act like Purdy is doing it all. The guy literally dinks and dunks and has wide open guys. I have yet to see him throw any great throws. I’m just sick of hearing about the kid. Anyone could thrive on that team.
Purdy is the prototypical Shanahan QB. He manages the offense and gets the ball into the hands of the playmakers. It’s not complicated but he’s been pretty damn solid doing it. He has talent all around him.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Purdy is the prototypical Shanahan QB. He manages the offense and gets the ball into the hands of the playmakers. It’s not complicated but he’s been pretty damn solid doing it. He has talent all around him.
You have to wonder how Dak would do with the players that San Francisco uses on offense.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login