Should the interlocking MSU be the permanent football logo?

Should the interlocking MSU be the permanent football logo?

• Yes

Votes: 74 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Does not matter to me

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
The only sport Mississippi State has that deserves a logo is Baseball.

No NCAA National Title. No Logo.

Since football has a SPS title, one can argue its logo could be…

godfather GIF

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I don't like the interlocking logo, it looks cheesy to me, but obviously I've gotten used to being in that minority for 20 years.

edited to add: Maybe someone could update it and make it look more modern, which would be fine. I don't like the term "MSU" though, so maybe that's why I don't like it.

• Angry
Reactions: Fishsqeezer

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
I’ve changed my mind. Bring back the
M-state. The script is weak and blah. The interlocking is fine for one or two games a year maybe. I even like the M over S on the helmet also for this. After a long time being against the M-state, I know say either bring it back, or come up with other helmet decal options for the students and fans to maybe vote on.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I’ve changed my mind. Bring back the
M-state. The script is weak and blah. The interlocking is fine for one or two games a year maybe. I even like the M over S on the helmet also for this. After a long time being against the M-state, I know say either bring it back, or come up with other helmet decal options for the students and fans to maybe vote on.
I bet you drive a car

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Just your mom’s car. This is Will’s uncle by the way. I’ll tell him you said hi.
Tell him I said to grow a pair and get in the game. You only get to play in so many.

Please tell, what exactly is his injury?

Last edited:

baddmann007

Sep 26, 2023
I know I’m always in the minority but I like M State logo and think we should stick with it. I don’t mind some “vault” logos ever so often, but keep M State as main logo.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
We haven't scored a TD in the last 3 games that we worn that logo and those uniforms.

Just saying

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
We haven't scored a TD in the last 3 games that we worn that logo and those uniforms.

Just saying
I was at the one before this one. One of the most miserable football experiences of my life

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login