Simmons Starts Season Sizzlin’

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Sometimes people making content for clicks cross lines. There should be consequences.

i watched a clip of Bill Burr telling about an old school comic walking up to Robin Williams and knocking the **** out of him for stealing his material. I saw Robin basically do Eddie Murphy’s act one night and for years thought Eddie stole his stuff.

Williams was brilliant but he stole a lot of stuff and deserved to get cold cocked on a daily it seems like.

some of these social media types need a good *** whopping.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
I wonder what they will talk about next week? And the next and the next
Yep. Simmons got overly feisty with a rookie OL in camp and dude who depends on players for his gig went overboard on social media about it. Radio dude needs to chill regardless if he's right or wrong. Football practices often involve this kinda schit. Just roll along and don't Bich till it costs 15 yds or ejection in a Real Game.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Talking with buddies about this yesterday and reminded me of this classic hilarious moment:

The Greatest:

The fastest, quickest, smartest, & most elusive hardest to hit HW of all time. Excelled at living rent free in the minds of fans who hated him and his opponents.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I hate the air that Jim Rome breathes because it keeps his arse alive, but I can't stand that SOB. I love that clip and always will

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Jeffrey seemed to have rolled out of bed like a woman sucker punched him or something. Chalk it up to a bad day. We all have them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login