Since I am heading to church right now...

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
You people disgust me
Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: dog12

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Blue plate, dukes, great value, helmans, and way in the back by the rotten garbage is miracle whip.

i have a rule of never trusting anyone that uses miracle whip. Mouth breathing, left laners if ya ask me

Miracle whip is NOT mayo. It's "salad dressing."

Your rule is a good one. People that eat Miracle Whip instead of mayo cannot be trusted.

Reactions: DawgsGoneWild

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I dip French fries in mayonnaise. When we got married my wife thought it was the grossest thing she had ever seen, now she does it too.

In many parts of Europe, this is the standard condiment served with fried potatoes (pommes frites)...

download.jpeg

It's mayonnaise.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Black eyed peas in my family. I love mayo but not that much.

Same here except its any peas, butter beans, or legumes, we don't discriminate.

I draw the line however with that nasty arse lettuce, pear, cheese and mayo dessert salad crap. I don't know where that idea came from but apparently one day someone very hungry looked in their fridge and all they had was cheese, lettuce, a pear and some mayo and threw that mess together and it stuck

As for mayo brands, sworn to fun loyal to none. It's like beer, none are bad but some are a lot better than others.

Last edited:
Reactions: She Mate Me

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
My mom ate them all the time. I personally hate a banana. All a banana is is a rotten cucumber. I Had an uncle who drove a Chiquita Banana truck most of his life. Twice per week he would pick up a load in Gulfport and deliver somewhere up in the Midwest. Fresh off the boat banana’s look and smell just like a cucumber. They are even hard and crisp.
and those banana boats have big arse spiders and snakes all in them and anyone that goes in their cargo holds is insane.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login