Since rumors are encouraged around here..........

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
This rumor has been going on for most of the season. The pneumonia/hacking just threw gasoline onto it....

Reactions: Darryl Steight

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I mean it can’t get much worse. Might be the worst class we’ve had in about 15 years.
10th in the SEC, about where we are always are.

We also have a 4 star dual threat QB.

But by all means, let's continue to *****. It would be best for Leach to continue his run that will hopefully turn out like his previous stops, albeit with some modifications (that are apparent). The stability would be a good thing. But nope, not our fans. Let's blow the mfer up, and start over, in the most chaotic time in college football history.

Thank the Lord that Keenum (and our new AD, if it's who I think it will be), understand the reality of the situation. I hope his health improves.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006

But by all means, let's continue to *****. It would be best for Leach to continue his run that will hopefully turn out like his previous stops, albeit with some modifications (that are apparent). The stability would be a good thing. But nope, not our fans. Let's blow the mfer up, and start over, in the most chaotic time in college football history.

Thank the Lord that Keenum (and our new AD, if it's who I think it will be), understand the reality of the situation. I hope his health improves.
And that means what, when it’s coached out of him?

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020

We have 2 4 stars sitting on the bench right now. One of them with a development so far has been less than enthusiastic. While our starting QB has regressed a ton.

Stability matters, yes. No doubt about it. But what about program apathy. Our product is stale and our recruiting is showing the fruits of that.

Sep 18, 2014

Who do you think it's going to be?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Leach retires and we.... wait for it

Promote from within. Arnett or Spurrier Jr take over as HC

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
We have 2 4 stars sitting on the bench right now. One of them with a development so far has been less than enthusiastic. While our starting QB has regressed a ton.

Stability matters, yes. No doubt about it. But what about program apathy. Our product is stale and our recruiting is showing the fruits of that.
LMAO!!!

Season 10 Bau GIF by ION

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

There's no excuse allowing tsun dominate us In-STATE. None.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login