Single game tickets on sale today.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Probably not as cheap as you can get on secondary market later, but there are some pretty decent prices for lower-level seats on the East side. And cheap tickets in upper level.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Not as much availability as previous years, probably a good sign on ticket sales.

I opted not to renew my season tickets this year but am planning on being at the Arizona game and possibly LSU. Probably will try to make at least one more later in the year.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Not as much availability as previous years, probably a good sign on ticket sales.

I opted not to renew my season tickets this year but am planning on being at the Arizona game and possibly LSU. Probably will try to make at least one more later in the year.
Bought tickets for Arizona game this morning. Probably only game I'll make it to, but possibly Kentucky or Southern Miss.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Tickets are dirt cheap on stub hub for Arizona and usm. I got great seats for 30 bucks each those games
LSU is gonna be brutal at 11am in early September. So that's a no. I'll watch that from home.

maybe Kentucky as my third home game.

planning on going to auburn. Anyone know what section we are in. I saw state was selling for 75 a ticket but didn't say what section.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Tickets are dirt cheap on stub hub for Arizona and usm. I got great seats for 30 bucks each those games
LSU is gonna be brutal at 11am in early September. So that's a no. I'll watch that from home.

planning on going to auburn. Anyone know what section we are in. I saw state was selling for 75 a ticket but didn't say what section.
Typically in sections 34-37ish

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I've never used Sub Hub for MSU tickets. If they haven't been sent to season ticket holders yet how can you buy them now on there now?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I've never used Sub Hub for MSU tickets. If they haven't been sent to season ticket holders yet how can you buy them now on there now?
Tell me you don’t give to the Bulldog Club without telling me you don’t give to the Bulldog Club

JoeSchmedlap

May 28, 2023

Arizona and USM for me. I would have gone to LSU had it not been an 11 a.m. kickoff. Woof. That sux biggly

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Tell me you don’t give to the Bulldog Club without telling me you don’t give to the Bulldog Club
Tell me you're ignorant without telling me, wait, you do that daily in most every post. I've been buying tickets and giving to the Bulldog Club for the past 38 years. Tickets were paper and $7 when I started buying them before that. I asked a question about Stub Hub because I've never used it. Shut the 17 up douche unless you've got something to contribute which means you should permanently shut the 17 up because I can't remember the last time you contributed anything worthy of anyone's time

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Still no AD to step up and reject the HEAT WARNED time slots, I see. Wonder,
How many will fall out this time?

Did you know, 95F at 100% humidity, or 100F at 50% humidity – would be the upper limit of safety, beyond which the human body can no longer cool itself by evaporating sweat from the surface of the skin? #followthescience

But at least LSU isn’t worried about the heat. They’ll roll into town with air conditioned helmets.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Still no AD to step up and reject the HEAT WARNED time slots, I see. Wonder,
How many will fall out this time?

Did you know, 95F at 100% humidity, or 100F at 50% humidity – would be the upper limit of safety, beyond which the human body can no longer cool itself by evaporating sweat from the surface of the skin? #followthescience

But at least LSU isn’t worried about the heat. They’ll roll into town with air conditioned helmets.
Please encourage older fans and those in poor health not to attend these games, wait until October. A few years back we played USM in an early game, early in the season, there were several folks around us who appeared to be in their 70s and one very large gentleman. They struggled mightily and a couple needed medical attention. People have to use common sense and avoid these games.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's a legitimate question. My tickets "will be available no later than 2 weeks before the game." I've never sold tickets on Stub Hub. Not sure how they verify I own the tickets I'm selling if I don't actually have them yet.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
BAMA fans loading up on them. I know for a fact I will sit next to 2 BAMA fans already. They bought MSU season tickets just to get the BAMA game. Then they sell the rest.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Very few people have
It's a legitimate question. My tickets "will be available no later than 2 weeks before the game." I've never sold tickets on Stub Hub. Not sure how they verify I own the tickets I'm selling if I don't actually have them yet.
You can go through a link in your ticket account to list on stubhub. You can also list directly on stubhub without the tickets in hand and provide a date you will have them in hand and can deliver. A seller also has to link their credit card with stubhub. If a seller fails to deliver they get charged for stubhub having to provide the buyer with the equivalent tickets in place of the unfulfilled order.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
The LSU game has the potential to be the biggest game of the year and we already have a handful of fans tapping out haha

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
You're under the mistaken impression the AD CAN reject those time slots. He can't. Neither can the president or anyone else.
Yep, you’re right. And the powers that be, can force our coaches, fans, players, etc to wear a mask in a moments notice, but don’t talk dare to them about the effects of heat and humidity science.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Very few people have

You can go through a link in your ticket account to list on stubhub. You can also list directly on stubhub without the tickets in hand and provide a date you will have them in hand and can deliver. A seller also has to link their credit card with stubhub. If a seller fails to deliver they get charged for stubhub having to provide the buyer with the equivalent tickets in place of the unfulfilled order.
Apparently stubhub is no longer the reseller of choice for MSU. Logged into my account and there is a link for selling tickets on Seat Geek No instead of stubhub.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login