Six teams left, 4 are SEC teams....NCAA Tourn.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
And one more, is soon to be. (SEC)Oklahoma

Now that Tn has crapped out, I find it hard to pull against the league. (mostly)

Well maybe one or two.

Tougher League that I was giving than I was giving it credit for.

Go Hogs!

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Slight addition to your post - it’s 4 SEC West teams. It’s insanity.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
How did we not win all our series without our 2 best pitchers. Baffling. 🤔

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
***didn't win because of poor coaching and recruiting, defending national champion coaching staff forgot how to coach.****

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Come on man! The coaching wasn’t as magical as last season, but they still know how to coach. What moves can you make when the pitchers you have in the bullpen cannot hold a lead.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Don't even want to watch knowing they have a great shot at winning it all.

Not watching because I know it’s going to happen. Spent my whole life waiting for a national championship and they are going to do it the very next year. It’s the way this rivalry works

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Not watching because I know it’s going to happen. Spent my whole life waiting for a national championship and they are going to do it the very next year. It’s the way this rivalry works

It's absolute ********, ain't it? I saw it coming from miles and miles away and it's actually kinda of funny how this crap has worked out.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
O.K. I actually wasn't planning on doing that. I just said I don't want to watch the CWS. I've got a few other options.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
***didn't win because of poor coaching and recruiting, defending national champion coaching staff forgot how to coach.****

Old Mississippi is about to win it all. Will that make the coaches even worse for you?'

Tell me... if we had not won it all last year and missed the post season like we did this year would you be happier with our coaches since we didn't fall as far this season?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

Exactly. We cannot have this Natty alone. Johnny Reb won’t stand for it.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
If State isn’t in it, I don’t watch. Relax it will be ok. Reb heartache to come, don’t worry.

At some point their bad luck is gonna run out. What better time than this. I'm 99.9% convinced now that there are some Gods in control of this game, and that they absolutely hate MSU. The other 0.1% is reserved for "just in case" in the finals. But I just don't see it.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
If State isn’t in it, I don’t watch. Relax it will be ok. Reb heartache to come, don’t worry.
I don't either, never have and never will. I'm watching the Braves right now. If they win it (and I hope they don't) more power to them. It was fun to win it, but it's still just college baseball. It's not like if it was football.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016

Everything big brother does, little brother always want to copy.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I blame Polk and Templeton. Should have just won the damn thing in 1985, shouldn't have let them stranglehold the state in the early 2000s, and we'd likely have 5 natties by now.

Not a whole lot we can do about Bertman/LSU, but we can (could have at the time) control the things I said above.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I’ve shifted my expectations from “they’ll cool off eventually” to “they’re going to win it all”. I guess I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Oklahoma beat them in the Finals but OM will probably go into that series as the favorite given how well Delucia and Elliott have been pitching.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login