Skattebo on Deck

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
How many times do the commentators say Miss State during the game? I have counted four already.

Reactions: onewoof

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Looks like Texas State is following our second half game plan.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Back during our coaching search I remember some guy kept saying we should hire GJ Kinne and responses were like who the 17 is that. Seems like it was that Rupert guy suggesting Kinne. Wonder what he could do with "SEC caliber" guys

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Back during our coaching search I remember some guy kept saying we should hire GJ Kinne and responses were like who the 17 is that. Seems like it was that Rupert guy suggesting Kinne. Wonder what he could do with "SEC caliber" guys
Not sure he would have found that out in Starkville.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I wonder what we could do with" SEC caliber guys"?

Reactions: 85Bears

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
There is certainly plenty to ***** about. I think most of us forgot about the mantra of " well the D might suck but we will just outscore them". Ummm....not so much. I hope I'm surprised Saturday night but our old stand by of " abandon hope all ye who enter here" is ringing true for me

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login