Sky’s Blue, Water’s Wet, Women Have Secrets

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
And Mississippi State wins a baseball series over Ole Miss.
Rinse.
Repeat.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
This one may be different though. The quick drop from the #1 ranking to losing 2 of 3 at home to a bunch of leg bumpers is probably going to send Mikey down the road, especially if we kick their *** in Pearl Tuesday

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This one may be different though. The quick drop from the #1 ranking to losing 2 of 3 at home to a bunch of leg bumpers is probably going to send Mikey down the road, especially if we kick their *** in Pearl Tuesday

I think you are right about Bianco.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015

You can't fire a coach who just won back to back February National Baseball Championships.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
They had a packed house today….

It was the typical “who gives a ****” crowd, but they broke their attendance record, I think.

I can’t imagine this being the year they fire him. He keeps excitement up year to year, even though nothing ever comes from it. I’m sure they all think McDonnell is just biding his time to get back to muh Square, but they can’t do any better than what they have any time soon.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Would more than half the crowd ever leave a game at Dudy Noble? Priorities.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
You can't fire a coach who just won back to back February National Baseball Championships.
I welcome the challenge of them finding a coach willing to go head to head in-state with what we have become. National championship winning program, undisputed best ballpark, best fans. USM (who has as many recent CWS appearances as they do) hosting this year, as well. They have their work cut out for them.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It was the typical “who gives a ****” crowd, but they broke their attendance record, I think.

I can’t imagine this being the year they fire him. He keeps excitement up year to year, even though nothing ever comes from it. I’m sure they all think McDonnell is just biding his time to get back to muh Square, but they can’t do any better than what they have any time soon.

I think they really like the Saturday night golden showers NTTATWWT

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017

You'd think they'd break attendance records when they play their real rival and not some cow college team from down the road.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login