Smart pretty stupid leaving the field

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
You have humbled your opponent. Not the right time to say you aren't playing very well. Kinda makes you look like an *ss.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
You have humbled your opponent. Not the right time to say you aren't playing very well. Kinda makes you look like an *ss.
Thats not what he said though. He said that GA had not played their best in 3rd quarters and that TCU has, so they had to come out of half ready.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Thats not what he said though. He said that GA had not played their best in 3rd quarters and that TCU has, so they had to come out of half ready.
Read what you posted and tell me that it doesn't come out sounding like an *ss. Just say you had a good half but you respect TCU's ability to play good in the second half. Sayin you haven't played well and you are up by 31 says your opponent is a POS plain and simple.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
To me, it kinda makes him look like he's not taking any ****.

Perfection is unattainable but the pursuit of it is. That's a big reason why he's got hardware and we're watching him win it on TV.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Read what you posted and tell me that it doesn't come out sounding like an *ss. Just say you had a good half but you respect TCU's ability to play good in the second half. Sayin you haven't played well and you are up by 31 says your opponent is a POS plain and simple.
I think his point was that even though they were up, TCU wasn't going to lay down and that they were a really good second half team. So UGA couldn't come out and play sloppy and let them back in it.

How is that disrespectful? If anything, it shows his respect for the opponent when he tells his players "Hey guys, I know we're up 5 TDs right now but don't sleep on those dudes because they'll come back and win."

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I didn't hear it at all like that, I heard what STATEgrad04 heard

Reactions: STATEgrad04

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
I think his point was that even though they were up, TCU wasn't going to lay down and that they were a really good second half team. So UGA couldn't come out and play sloppy and let them back in it.

How is that disrespectful? If anything, it shows his respect for the opponent when he tells his players "Hey guys, I know we're up 5 TDs right now but don't sleep on those dudes because they'll come back and win."
That was exactly his point. And that UGA had not generally been great in the 3rd quarter of games.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Well they were playing like a bunch of POS, respectfully. They clearly didn't belong on that field. Like in any way, form, or fashion. Kirby was right to make a point of that. And it was TCUs job to make him eat his words..... which they couldn't because Kirby was correct.

Was it disrespectful, absolutely and it was meant to be disrespectful.

Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login