Smuggling Food into Davis Wade and Camping

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
It’s time to take a stand

I know we have metal detectors but has anyone ever tried sneaking in a sack of burgers? Hell, a big turkey leg will fit nicely down in your boot.

Maybe fans need to approach the games like my mom used to when we would go to the picture show, purse full of finger sandwiches, pretzels and skittles.

Hell, why not bring some white bread and a few tomato’s , could probably fry up bacon on the metal bleachers and live the good life.

The hell with alcohol….just fill up a ziplock with cracklings, marinated in dales of course.

After the game, everyone just pitch a 17ing tent…if it’s good weather, hell just flop a tarp out and sleep. Hold strong until the national guard shows up. As long as they don’t release German Shepherds or spray us with a fire truck, let’s send a message.1694448684940.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Drebin and mcdawg22

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Not sure how I did it but when we ran that punt back on Ed O vs OM, I had a full bottle of champagne that I shook and rained on people 15 rows In all directions…was also my bday.

….and as I look at the calendar, the 23rd falls on eggbowl again this year. Good times.

Disclaimer: I actually smuggled two full bottles in….had a dead solder under my seat before our first first down….which was like 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter

kired

Aug 22, 2008
At the metal detector I went thru, they stopped a lady with a baby stroller and searched every thing she had (I didn't know you could bring those to begin with - but maybe it was for a disability, I didn't look). They held us at the gate for couple of minutes while they opened up and picked thru every single thing. Seemed a little overkill to me.

So whatever you do, don't try to sneak it in using a baby stroller.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
A fake baby full of meximelts would be legit. One of the front shoulder holster things, baby wrapped up tight. Throw some fire sauce down in a diaper bag with bottle and passies

Reactions: kired

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
A fake baby full of meximelts would be legit. One of the front shoulder holster things, baby wrapped up tight. Throw some fire sauce down in a diaper bag with bottle and passies
This is the kind of creative thinking we need in our athletic department. Selmon should be reaching out shortly.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
At the metal detector I went thru, they stopped a lady with a baby stroller and searched every thing she had (I didn't know you could bring those to begin with - but maybe it was for a disability, I didn't look). They held us at the gate for couple of minutes while they opened up and picked thru every single thing. Seemed a little overkill to me.

So whatever you do, don't try to sneak it in using a baby stroller.
Well, clear bag policy and all that. They're going to search everything bag-related that they can't see through.

Aug 31, 2012
No bull s**t here.
The famous Hoover Lee then mayor of Louise MS sat in front of us in section C during JWS days. I swear that man would feed 5 rows of fans chicken and pork with his sauce

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login