So a couple of rookie JPD officers decide to get high in the Flowood Nature Park

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
What other laws do you find acceptable for our enforcers to ignore? Be made at our law makers, not our law enforcers. If we’re going to ignore laws on the books, maybe we should just get rid of the laws so they can’t be used against us when convenient. Just a thought.

I’ll go ahead and apologize to those that find this thinking “dangerous”.***

I just see headlines screaming marijuana for an off duty cop and I thought so what? Who cares, why does anyone care?

Laws against marijuana are stupid, just like many of our laws are stupid. They based on lies. Did you now that it's illegal to swear at a ball game in Massachusetts. This is Boston where many say "17" almost every other word. It's how some talk up there. I got slammed with that tidbit the first time I met my brother-in-law who is from Boston. I had never heard so many "F" Bombs in my life, and this was just him saying hello.

There are lots of laws that are just dumb. Sending people to jail over Marijuana is just one of them. I never said I didn't follow them, I don't even smoke the stuff myself.

Having gun free zones is another stupid law. How in the world are you controlling that zone if all you do is say don't do it?

If you want a gun free zone, you better control that zone so no one can possibly enter with one or you just made that place less safe for the law abiding.

Thinking some of our laws are stupid is a very common thing, I bet it's not just me.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
The idea that weed makes everyone chill is false. There are so many different strains now and some cause anxiety and depression in certain people. It's not a one stop puff for chill like some think. But I am for legalizing it. I have to sneak around just to get my medicinal.

I am for full legalization, and also recognize it needs to be studied extensively to determine the range of effects it has on us, both short and long term. This hasn't been possible due to being labeled a Schedule 1 narcotic at the federal level.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
This sort of behavior coming out of Jackson, Mississippi? Not surprising.

Why didn't these guys just smoke and drink AT HOME, in order to avoid trouble like this?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login