So Apparently Texas A&M Is Doing Midnight Yell in Starkville

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
A&M always does the midnight yell for road games. I would rather them do it way out at the intramural fields away from everybody than in the middle of town at city hall or something.

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
It's their thing. Who cares. Just need to whip them on the field.

On another note.... That video made me cringe the whole time. So glad I didn't go to school there. That would be tough to own!

Nov 29, 2017
I remember them doing something like that over there before the new “Snow Bowl” when Johnny made us look like peewee players.

notoriousD_O_G

Apr 1, 2013

On another note.... That video made me cringe the whole time. So glad I didn't go to school there. That would be tough to own!

I don't know how anyone could watch that and want to go to school there. It's so embarrassing.

We had talked about making the trip out there for the game next year but I'm not sure I want to be around all those dorks.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
A Co-worker in Dallas, graduated from there. Even he will tell you the school is weird AF. He doesn't follow them. Only the pro sports in Dallas.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
They do it for every road game. It's lame, as is the whole "Yell" thing, but who gives a damn besides you apparently

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
The part that is the worst for me is the "mature" signer that has to relay all of that awfulness. I feel terrible for her.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
After watching this I can only think all male cheerleaders? And they call me evil. Although this would be the perfect torture in hell for anyone that has a cheerleader fetish. I mean you will spend eternity with cheerleaders.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
That is so hard to watch! And even harder to imagine that people actually show up for it. Odd...

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Holy **** is that lame. We've got better, funnier stuff on State and Starkville on this site. We need some drunk State fans to do a parody of that lame crap that's actually funny, clever and worth watching. A couple of good digs at State and Starkville, in a self-deprecating sort of way, and then lay into those dipshits at A&M who actually think this is funny and insulting. Get someone to do that stupid leg move and have a signer doing crazy, nonsensical ****. God I hope they lose this weekend, especially because these dumbasses spent time preparing this turd of a skit.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

It’s is unbelievably cringy…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login