So apparently

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Some of the Ole Miss faithful think Nick Suss from the Clarion Liar has written a "hit" piece against their beloved qb because he had the audacity to say that Corral would not win the Heisman. Oh the horror.

If that is a hit piece I would like to know what to call all the garbage that rag has written about State.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Some of the Ole Miss faithful think Nick Suss from the Clarion Liar has written a "hit" piece against their beloved qb because he had the audacity to say that Corral would not win the Heisman. Oh the horror.

If that is a hit piece I would like to know what to call all the garbage that rag has written about State.

Are any of them delusional enough to think that he actually will?

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
****** media outlets eat their own simply to survive

CNN ate Cuomo
MSNBC threw the jury chaser under the bus he was following
Liar needs controversy, desperately generating revenue and clicks from the few die hard Klan subscribers left

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012

Same thing would happen here under similar circumstances. Most definitely on Genespage.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login