So Brady was in Bahamas instead of Training Camp..WTF

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
As a Saints fan, the Bucs really need to drop the hammer on Brady here. Suspend him for the season and let Blaine Gabbert show us what leadership is all about.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
No idea why that guy is still playing football. He's getting into Brett Favre territory.

Just move the 17 on, ego is out of control. Let someone else get a crack at 1 of the only 32 spots in the NFL.

Last edited:

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
As I get older, I value any sports related activities where I can keep up with or surpass the young guys. I suspect Brady is getting a pretty good ego stroke to know that at his age, after all these years in the league, there still is not anyone that Tampa Bay would put in front of him if he chooses to play.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
As a Saints fan, the Bucs really need to drop the hammer on Brady here. Suspend him for the season and let Blaine Gabbert show us what leadership is all about.

Meh, he’s 1-4 against the Saints since he’s been in Tampa. I’m sure the Saints would make Gabbert look like a hall of famer though.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
If you are gonna leave your teammates hanging, at least have a good reason, like owning a two-bit basketball team in a league no one cares about.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I'm sure he will have a terrible season now that he missed out on that valuable training. All those much needed reps he passed up on

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login