So I guess Ole Miss won’t be firing Bianco now.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
What a roller coaster season for him. From being in the hottest of hot seats to winning the natty. Baseball is a funny sport.

JungRebel

Aug 23, 2012
Mike Bianco is —by far— the best coach in Ole Miss history. 20 years is (generally speaking) a long time to listen to the same person talk no matter how successful, it's a funny thing about people. I'm glad he is our representative in this moment, I'm happy for him.

I hope the board has been doing well. I sort of drifted away from sports the last year but I got to watch Ole Miss win a National Championship with my parents (who follow Ole Miss sports in their retirement very closely) today and I think everyone here can appreciate that.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
[h=2]So I guess Ole Miss won’t be firing Bianco now[/h]
If you look hard enough you can find the rainbow in every storm.

Last edited:

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Honestly, I was happy for Bianco when I saw him speak post-game. He seems like a really good guy and the world certainly needs more decent humans in it.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I seriously can’t think of another good coach who has gotten more crapped on by his own fanbase than Bianco. They owe everything to him and were still ready to run him off three weeks ago.

He’s a good coach and I don’t like that they won a championship but I can still appreciate a good coach that struggles to beat us. Lol.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login