So I just found out

PK Dawg

Jul 17, 2022
My wife blocked me on Instagram like 6 months ago. All this time I’ve been sending her funny/cool memes and vids and she hasn’t received a single one.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Sorry, my first thought is
Tap That Mayim Bialik GIF by CallMeKatFOX

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I actually tried Instagram 3x, for maybe 2 days at a time. Friends kept telling me I would find like minded people with interests similar to me. I still can't wash away the greasy fake feeling I got each time I deleted that app. It was the biggest gathering of fake crap and people I've ever been around other than the 1 trip I took to "The Grove" approximately 50 years ago

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I actually tried Instagram 3x, for maybe 2 days at a time. Friends kept telling me I would find like minded people with interests similar to me. I still can't wash away the greasy fake feeling I got each time I deleted that app. It was the biggest gathering of fake crap and people I've ever been around other than the 1 trip I took to "The Grove" approximately 50 years ago

Instagram took about a couple years for me to get used to. I didn’t like posting on it either but post more now.

You may or may not find like-minded friends on Instagram but it’s a decent way to keep up with some of the ones you already have because many of them have left other sites or emphasize Instagram.

Facobook, Instagram, the twatter machine (X now). All of it. Reddit. Don’t need any of it. It’s amazing how much more social one can be without social media

One thing I like about social media is that it’s not too bad when it comes to finding out about events…

I used to loathe LinkedIn but it’s better now.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I have Facebook, instagram, and Twitter accounts, but 99% of the time I'm only on it on social media for our chase team. I don't remember the last time I made a post on my personal Facebook or instagram account.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
My wife and I use Facebook to keep up with friends we've made over the years. We've lived in multiple cities so it works for us. We haven't tried any of the other social medias because we're not interested in "following anyone".

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
My wife and I use Facebook to keep up with friends we've made over the years. We've lived in multiple cities so it works for us. We haven't tried any of the other social medias because we're not interested in "following anyone".
I think I might be Friends with maybe 5 people on FB and a couple of them may be blocked for posting stupid ****. I belong to several groups involving hobbies and things I’m interested in. These groups are a wealth of knowledge but outside of that FB is the devil!

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
If you want a glimpse of how many people in your area are borderline crazy try Nextdoor . I promise after you read some posts you will ask yourself "who are these people" .......... the answer is your neighbors. LOL
We got batshit crazy here and they are mostly collected on nextdoor. There's a few local Facebook pages that allow anonymous posting, so you'll see them there too.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login