So I'm late to this Will Smith ordeal, but what's up with this video????

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTe0_Z0vlc

So they basically had a marriage counseling session on live TV? She made up a bunch of female excuses that all add up to the fact that she cheated on him. And he agrees to do this on camera. And then he stayed with her. And now he's getting mad when somebody makes fun of her, i.e. trying to impress her. And no doubt he became more of a **** in her eyes last night.

Talk about manipulation. I don't even see how they are in the same room together.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You had me when you said they had a marriage counseling session on TV. That's pretty seriously 17ed right there no matter what happened in the session.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I heard they had a open marriage and he hooked up as well. At lest that's the water cooler talk.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That was...confusing. Why would anyone discuss such a thing on streaming platform for anyone to see?
And the editing was jarring.

CagerMania

Feb 27, 2008
This adds to the cuckolding. She made him do it ON HER SHOW. For ratings. That’s why. And he participated. So messed up.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
The takeaway. It’s ok to put her in your mouth. It’s not ok to put her name in your mouth.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Holy ****!

If you didn't read that in his voice & delivery in your head you can't be helped in this life.

Norm would've had a field day with this!

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
I think the academy owes Will Smith an apology for hiring a guy who makes fun of a sick person, and for whatever anyone thinks, Will's wife has a severe disease and doesn't deserve to have some comic poke fun at her on national TV. The only problem I have is will should have made a fist.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I think the academy owes Will Smith an apology for hiring a guy who makes fun of a sick person, and for whatever anyone thinks, Will's wife has a severe disease and doesn't deserve to have some comic poke fun at her on national TV. The only problem I have is will should have made a fist.

Alepecia isn't life threatening.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I'm going to put this out there, Will Smith should be on suicide watch. Too many signs.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I've been following this guy for quite some time as a movie critic but he summed this episode, the Oscars, and Hollywood up in one nice little video. He was able to put it in words exactly what I was thinking this morning.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Well we know who to stay away from in case you have a bad day because we don't lose want to lose any teeth just by joking around with you.

There's no excuse for hitting somebody for a joke.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Wish it was Rogan who made that joke (which was 17ing harmless compared to 15 things Ricky Gervais said in every Golden Globes he hosted).

I don't think Rogan looks for conflict in any way, but with his training, I highly doubt he would have allowed Will Smith to get that undefended shot in. Wonder if Smith would've even considered it if it was Rogan rather than Rock.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018

She has a “serious illness” ??? Alopecia nervosa is hardly a “serious illness”! You lose hair in spots all over your head and then it grows back. It’s usually caused by stress-I have a couple of friends who have had it. They had it, lost some hair and the hair grew back. That’s it. This woman (Pinkett Smith) chose to shave her head so it would look “even”. She may have some “serious illness” inside her head, but the one on the outside is not serious at all. Her husband, on the other hand, does seem to have a serious case of denial because she has evidently 17’ed half the guys in Hollywood at least once, and ol’ Will is definitely aware of it. Being a **** is no way to go through life-I don’t care how hot your wife is or how much money you make!

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020

same energy as people who think using the wrong pronouns is an act of violence (and therefore justifies actual violence)

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
“And she's got alopecia. So... not a happy homelife."

“And she's got alopecia. So... not a happy homelife." pic.twitter.com/b1NYWWIncX— David Brent Music (@DavidBrentMovie) March 28, 2022

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Severe? She has alopecia right?

If baldness is severe, please don't make any jokes about me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login