So it's official? The s h i t h e a d s have hired Beard?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
An ole miss fan tweeted out an old article about Jans getting fired at Bowling Green because of the bar episode and said something like “for the State fans who want to play moral police” or something like that. I assume many other OM fans are doing the same thing but I haven’t conducted a poll.
Oh, it was on Twitter. Ok, I dont actually count comments on there as reality so it didnt factor in earlier.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Sounds like she's thinking 'bout the money?
As is the case 99% of the time, there is her story and there is his story and the truth falls somewhere in the middle.

Probably drinking. Got into a fight. She did something. He did something. It escalated.

Doesn't mean he is a felon. Doesn't mean he is innocent. He could be either or even both.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Who still thinks morals and ethics are important in amateur athletics? This is big business and big entertainment. Just win. That's what matters.
The one word that is included herein that is now totally out of place and inappropriate is "amateur."

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Well…I’m not sure you’re thinking this one through. We have many more female fans who shouldn’t wear these than those who should.
Is there really such thing as a “bad” tata? Granted some are much better than others but I’ve never seen any in the junkyard.

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
Does anyone have any knowledge of whether an assault actually happened? I know for a fact living here for over 20 years that in Texas, if the woman sez it, you go to jail despite whether she's lying or not. Evidence of scars or wounds not needed.
Just google Chris beard warrant and tell me what you think after reading it.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Just google Chris beard warrant and tell me what you think after reading it.
Thanks for this and I did just that. Wow. I hope nothing bad happens to this lady but I'm thinking based on experience that it will happen again and won't be a good look for Ole Miss. This Beard Dude has Issues.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
It’s funny that they’re taking Texas’s discards; a woman-beater at that. I’m sure they have a lot in common with him.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm already thinkin' what our fans can do when OM visits Vegas. Wear black and white striped wife beater T-Shirts? Maybe tough to pull off though without disrespecting victims of domestic violence.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I'm already thinkin' what our fans can do when OM visits Vegas. Wear black and white striped wife beater T-Shirts? Maybe tough to pull off though without disrespecting victims of domestic violence.
We’re disrespecting OM. They are disrespecting victims of domestic violence. We are taking up for victims of domestic violence.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login