SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT,

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
I can’t even LOOK AT SIX PACK REMEMBERS unless I PAY? Even Threads I’ve commented on? WT17? Am I operating the interwebz incorrectly?
Yes, I was yelling.

• Sad
Reactions: kired

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I can’t even LOOK AT SIX PACK REMEMBERS unless I PAY? Even Threads I’ve commented on? WT17? Am I operating the interwebz incorrectly?
Yes, I was yelling.
I’m with you. Even threads you commented on where DS gave you a thumbs up.

99jc

Jul 31, 2008
typical greed that's common today. bite the hand that fed you.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Yes. That shouldn’t happen. They fixed that a few weeks ago. The fix must have reverted back.

Reactions: Fritz!

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Yep it looks like we were sold out.
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I know you're not going to, but if some of you grumpy bastards would actually ask about something before you start bitchin on the board, you might find out you were mistaken. I ran into a problem recently, and DS went above and beyond to get resolved. He did not have to do it.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I know you're not going to, but if some of you grumpy bastards would actually ask about something before you start bitchin on the board, you might find out you were mistaken. I ran into a problem recently, and DS went above and beyond to get resolved. He did not have to do it.
It wouldn’t be Sixpack if someone didn’t ***** about something without all the details.**

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Yes, I was yelling.
If you aren't logged in - you can actually read the remembers forum. They are looking into it.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
dawgstudent, I haven't heard it mentioned since On3 began hosting and the newbies may not realize it was a thing, so I'll ask.

Do those of us that have made Venmo or PayPal contributions for your TV's, er uh I mean fees still need to do that or do premium subscriptions cover that or what?

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013

It wouldn’t be Sixpack if someone didn’t ***** about something without all the details.**

Oh, wow, now we're bitchin about bitchin!

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
dawgstudent, I haven't heard it mentioned since On3 began hosting and the newbies may not realize it was a thing, so I'll ask.

Do those of us that have made Venmo or PayPal contributions for your TV's, er uh I mean fees still need to do that or do premium subscriptions cover that or what?
YOU OWE NOTHING! All that is handled by On3 so that was another plus for me personally. I still miss threaded view though.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I still miss threaded view though.
I kind of miss it but have gotten accustomed to seeing just the quote there when you get ready to respond to your notification so you kind of know what the flow of the thread was anyway or at least the part that was pertaining to your reply.

That brings up another point, I've been getting a few red numbered notifications in top right corner by the bell telling me I have a reply to a message that I posted, but, when I click on it, it wasn't my message it was some other message that they responded to but I'm getting the notification for some reason. Only happens occasionally but enough that its irritating. Heard that one yet, want me to report it to them if it happens again or what?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I kind of miss it but have gotten accustomed to seeing just the quote there when you get ready to respond to your notification so you kind of know what the flow of the thread was anyway or at least the part that was pertaining to your reply.

That brings up another point, I've been getting a few red numbered notifications in top right corner by the bell telling me I have a reply to a message that I posted, but, when I click on it, it wasn't my message it was some other message that they responded to but I'm getting the notification for some reason. Only happens occasionally but enough that its irritating. Heard that one yet, want me to report it to them if it happens again or what?
Yes - just send an email to [email protected]

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login