So Ole Miss is going to celebrate their "SEC WEST Title" (sic)......

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
This is the very definition of cringe. Embarrassing. Just making up titles that don't exist. At least Bama can point to Garden & Gun when they claim a natty.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
That's about as bad as us celebrating the crappy Indy Bowl game back in 2012.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
My favorite memory featured Buckles and Eli. I still LOL that it was Doug Buckles.

Like Robert E Lee

You can't make this stuff up.

true story, in 2008 im sitting at the bar at Roadhouse in Flowood have some drinks. 2 guys walk in, one wearing a MSU hat. dude in the hat sits next to me. we start talking MSU. he says his younger brother was on the baseball team. after a few more beers, dudes like "do you remember the dumb m f er who stepped on Eli s foot and caused them a shot at the SEC title" i was like, "hell yeah", he then replied "thats that dumb m f er right there", pointing at his buddy.
anyway Doug was super nice , talked about his recruiting and why he didn't go to State and so on.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
true story, in 2008 im sitting at the bar at Roadhouse in Flowood have some drinks. 2 guys walk in, one wearing a MSU hat. dude in the hat sits next to me. we start talking MSU. he says his younger brother was on the baseball team. after a few more beers, dudes like "do you remember the dumb m f er who stepped on Eli s foot and caused them a shot at the SEC title" i was like, "hell yeah", he then replied "thats that dumb m f er right there", pointing at his buddy.
anyway Doug was super nice , talked about his recruiting and why he didn't go to State and so on.
That is awesome. I wish I was there to watch them get their tallest midget award.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007

I’m 100% in favor of the Buckles bashing. Screw that guy. He did the exact same thing to us in the Jackie investigation that the fanboys in their media crucified Leo Lewis for.

But in reality they weren’t winning that game anyway. They had scored exactly two touchdowns in the first 58+ minutes of the ballgame and had 4th and 10 from their own 32 with just over a minute left.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone got a ticket stub to that 2003 SEC Championship Game Georgia vs om?

I know a town in north Mississippi I could auction it off too for a mint! smh lol

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I was reading about it on Nafoom's and they don't seem too happy about it. I imagine a lot of Ole Miss people are embarrassed.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login