So Richard Dalrymple is a creep...

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
He is innocent, as far as I'm concerned, until I see the pictures to validate these accusations

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
If he was videoing or taking pics up a skirt on a live stream, wouldn’t there be more witnesses or even evidence?

Maybe he did maybe he didn’t but I’m still on board with innocent until proven guilty.

FYI without dak 17 the cowboys

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
If he was videoing or taking pics up a skirt on a live stream, wouldn’t there be more witnesses or even evidence?

Maybe he did maybe he didn’t but I’m still on board with innocent until proven guilty.

It didnt go to trial, so he wont ever be proven guilty or not guilty.
The cheerleader saw him using his phone's camera and he ran away when confronted. It could have been a personal phone and not the company phone(and he would then have lied about not having a personal phone). His justification, that he needed to use the bathroom when there is one across the hall from the back door he accessed, is just weak.

I think that if the investigation had been handled differently, the cheerleaders would have reacted differently in the aftermath. If you feel you arent heard, you will make things public.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You might wanna read the part abt a fan seeing it on a live stream.

Then read it again.
Then again.

Then rethink your response.

And just bc 1 of 7 cheerleaders said they saw it doesn’t mean they did. Probably does. But doesn’t necessarily.

But “believe all victims” unless they don’t fit your agenda.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You might wanna read the part abt a fan seeing it on a live stream.

Then read it again.
Then again.

Then rethink your response.

And just bc 1 of 7 cheerleaders said they saw it doesn’t mean they did. Probably does. But doesn’t necessarily.

But “believe all victims” unless they don’t fit your agenda.

- I thought you meant that the guy was potentially streaming video of the cheerleaders live or potentially livestreaming the upskirt shot. I understand what you meant- there would be more evidence of the upskirt accusation if he did it on a livestream. Yeah, I can agree with that and the fact that he wasnt fired after that may speak to the fact that it is an accusation without merit.

Regardless, both accusations(upskirt and cheerleaders) are not at trial so itll never be that is is guilty or not guilty in a court.
Also, it was 4 cheerleaders. The article cites 4 cheerleaders over and over. But maybe I continually misread that too.

I dont know what my agenda here is. You mention all victims should be believed unless they dont fit my agenda. What is my agenda?

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
-I dont know what my agenda here is. You mention all victims should be believed unless they dont fit my agenda. What is my agenda?

Apparently to participate in every off-the-field topic posted on the Sixpack.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
From the article:

“Dalrymple gained entry to the back door of the cheerleaders”

I had to to take a break after reading that part.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Hard to get in most back doors if it’s not consensual. Unless we are talking abt Andy Dufresne.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login