So, those that thought the Arizona win was a bad one....

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Well if we don’t win the Egg Bowl, it’s probably going to wind up being our best win of the season….regardless of how the other 5 games play out. I don’t think any out of A&M, Auburn, Arkansas, or UK are better than AZ.

Reactions: Air Raid

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The SEC is still good, but it's WAY down man, hell Texas beat Bama, and Bama is probably the best team in the SEC.
And Sabin is having to work his *** off to help them win. I don't think I've ever seen him coach this hard at Alabama.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
And for those that are going to point out USC losing to Notre Dame tonight......SC is at best the 4th best team in the PAC.

Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
And for those that are going to point out USC losing to Notre Dame tonight......SC is at best the 4th best team in the PAC.
Again, stop. We beat Arizona, which is not a good data point for them. Highly likely the PAC 12 will flop as usual

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I wasn't com
For those that thought the SC loss was a bad one, we were right. The ones that thought it was a winnable game, were wrong. Do you think AR is winnable, or, not?
menting on the South Carolina loss.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
They are 2-4 and terrible. You can put an asterisks* by it if YOU want to but it's a "L" at the end of the year when bowl game bids come out. And we lost by 7 not 6
I’m not putting an asterisk by it. It was definitely a loss. But it was still a winnable game. 7 or 6, doesn’t matter. One score game. Meaning any one play or call going differently could change the outcome. That by very definition means it was winnable. Neither team was just head and shoulders better than the other.

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
you were wrong.
You’re beating your chest over a win over a 3-3 pac 10 team that just beat another middle tier pac 10 team that’s one of the worst recruiting schools in P5. Congrats on your accomplishment. Hold on to that excitement when we’re 4-8 at the end of the year

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
As opposed to the SEC who has already flopped.

As it stands , the BIG is the best league at the moment, PAC is second, the SEC is probably tied for third. Now that can always change. I hope like heck I'm wrong, but Bama is still in it. They aren't setting the world on fire, but they are finding ways to win games. The schedule is favorable to them the rest of the way. UGA keeps winning, but they don't look that good. I think the Big gets two in, either Oklahoma or the PAC winner, and the SEC champ, who I think is going to be Bama.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You’re beating your chest over a win over a 3-3 pac 10 team that just beat another middle tier pac 10 team that’s one of the worst recruiting schools in P5. Congrats on your accomplishment. Hold on to that excitement when we’re 4-8 at the end of the year
4-3 actually. And not beating my chest. Just pointing out that beating them in a close one isn't the absolute disaster our supposed fans think it is. We have lost to a peer on the road, and got beat by LSU and Bama at home so far. It's not great, but it ain't the end of the world. Pardon me if I haven't given up yet like you. The next few weeks will define this season, not the previous ones. Notice I ain't predicting anything at all. I expect to lose next week. Then we will see.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Zona has a good football team. I know that doesn't fit the current narrative. Oh, and the PAC in its last year is WAY better than the SEC.
Yeah, no it's not. But carry on.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yeah, no it's not. But carry on.
We have a bunch of ok teams. The SEC is as weak as it has been it at least 20 years. That doesn't mean that we won't win it all, but I don't see it.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
We have a bunch of ok teams. The SEC is as weak as it has been it at least 20 years. That doesn't mean that we won't win it all, but I don't see it.
I don't dispute that the SEC is down. It's still better than the PAC. The gap is closer this year than years past, but there's still a gap.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I don't dispute that the SEC is down. It's still better than the PAC. The gap is closer this year than years past, but there's still a gap.
There IS a gap,,,,but it's not the one you say it is. If Bama loses again, and they might, and UGA loses one before the SEC title game.... and they might, if Bama wins the SEC, we might not get ONE team in the playoff. Now personally I think Bama is going to win out......and that means THAT. They just have the look of one of THOSE teams. I hope I'm wrong.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think Oregon or Washington would beat Bama or UGA. The SEC may not get in the playoff. I could easily see that. Lot of better teams out there. Ya got FSU, PSU, Michigan, Washington and Oregon looking really good. UGA might be undefeated unless they trip up in the SECCG but they sure have not played anyone

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Zona has a good football team. I know that doesn't fit the current narrative. Oh, and the PAC in its last year is WAY better than the SEC.
UGA Washington - UGA
Bama Oregon - Bama
USC Ole Miss - Ole Miss
Ore State LSU - LSU
Utah Tennessee - Utah
Zona A&M - A&M
Wazzou Mizzou - Wazzou?
UCLA Kentucky - KY
Prime UF - UF
Cal USCe - USCe
AU Stanford - AU
Ark ASU - Ark

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
They're so good, they're one game over .500. They aren't good, our standards are just exceptionally low right now. They're the prettiest fat girl in the bar. But she's got pointy elbows when you get her naked.

Reactions: STATEgrad04

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Oh they’re not bad but our offensive gameplan in that game was still a disaster. And we have not looked like a good team at any point this year.
Exactly. My frustration with that game wasn’t that I thought Arizona sucked. It was the fact that if we hadn’t come up with a highly unusual 5 TOs, we probably lose by 14-21 pts

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Exactly. My frustration with that game wasn’t that I thought Arizona sucked. It was the fact that if we hadn’t come up with a highly unusual 5 TOs, we probably lose by 14-21 pts
And they are now playing with a new qb who appears to be better than DeLaura.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Who has pac beat out of conference?

Oregon had a huge 8 point win over 3-4 Texas Tech, where they trailed big in the 4th. Utah beat Florida and Baylor. None of those seem impressive

So Colorado beating TCU, and WSU beating Wisconsin is what we’re basing the strength of the pac12 on?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login