So, those that thought the Arizona win was a bad one....

patdog

May 28, 2007
Who has pac beat out of conference?

Oregon had a huge 8 point win over 3-4 Texas Tech, where they trailed big in the 4th. Utah beat Florida and Baylor. None of those seem impressive

So Colorado beating TCU, and WSU beating Wisconsin is what we’re basing the strength of the pac12 on?
That's not much. Still more impressive than the SEC's non-conference wins though.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Who has pac beat out of conference?

Oregon had a huge 8 point win over 3-4 Texas Tech, where they trailed big in the 4th. Utah beat Florida and Baylor. None of those seem impressive

So Colorado beating TCU, and WSU beating Wisconsin is what we’re basing the strength of the pac12 on?
Who has the SEC beaten out of conference?

Reactions: FlotownDawg

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Who has the SEC beaten out of conference?
That's kind of my point. I don't see how the PAC12 can be way better than the SEC when there's so little data to actually compare. LSU and Bama losing to FSU and Texas are the top reasons people are saying the SEC is down. But the PAC12 hasn't even played those types of games outside of USC losing to Notre Dame.

um beat a "top 25" Tulane, and Missouri beat K-State. Those are probably the equivalent of the TCU and Wisconsin wins the PAC12 has.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
This team is going to have so few wins that any win is a good a win. Arizona is much improved. The coach there has done a great job turning that program around.

Maybe we should interview him for the head coaching job

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
This team is going to have so few wins that any win is a good a win. Arizona is much improved. The coach there has done a great job turning that program around.

Maybe we should interview him for the head coaching job
Either I'm too negative or a lot of yall are too positive. I just think the State job right now is one of the most unattractive in the country . The only way a successful, up and coming coach that has (or may have) other options signs with us right now is we give him a contract that would make Jimmy Sexton blush. I'd love to see it happen but that ain't the vibe I get from this administration right now.

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
For those that thought the SC loss was a bad one, we were right. The ones that thought it was a winnable game, were wrong. Do you think AR is winnable, or, not?
That depends if Arkansas fields anyone to play on offense. Like at all. They could probably complete 65-70% of their passes with just towel boys and training staff

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Zona has a good football team. I know that doesn't fit the current narrative. Oh, and the PAC in its last year is WAY better than the SEC.
I had the exact opposite thought. The PAC is same as always. Insulated from reality until about mid-season.

Reactions: MSU79

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Either I'm too negative or a lot of yall are too positive. I just think the State job right now is one of the most unattractive in the country . The only way a successful, up and coming coach that has (or may have) other options signs with us right now is we give him a contract that would make Jimmy Sexton blush. I'd love to see it happen but that ain't the vibe I get from this administration right now.
I agree the program is certainly not in a good spot right now but we have the ability to pay better than most programs. Now obviously a coach would have to compete against several of the programs that can pay better than us.

My view… it’s a job in the best conference at a school that over the last decade has displayed an ability to compete and holds it own (of the right coach is in place). Facilities are good and fan support is good

Reactions: thatsbaseball
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login