So whats the latest guess on Zavion

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
It was said there was a path for he and DJ to return. DJ certainly isn't which is fine.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Zavion has already announced that he is coming back. That wrapped up last week.
Can you post a link to where he announced he was coming back? Or was it a secret thing that only certain people know about?

Sep 2, 2012
Interestingly, I noticed D. Greek (QB) who recently announced plans to transfer out, was at the game, with the team on the sideline, in street clothes.
I also noticed JJ Jernighan got a carry in the bowl game, and he entered the portal a few weeks ago. Have been curious on how it is determined that a player in portal handles playing/traveling in postseason. I guess could be mutual choice of player and staff?
Edit to add: box score shows a reception for JJ, think it was either a shovel pass or a lateral pitch.

Reactions: knock him out john

wrapit

Nov 30, 2008
I also noticed JJ Jernighan got a carry in the bowl game, and he entered the portal a few weeks ago. Have been curious on how it is determined that a player in portal handles playing/traveling in postseason. I guess could be mutual choice of player and staff?
Edit to add: box score shows a reception for JJ, think it was either a shovel pass or a lateral pitch.
It was a checkdown pass. Guess if in the portal and NOT yet picked up, benefits you to play and advertise yourself.

Nov 25, 2019
I liked #32.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login