So where do we go from here?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Whats odd is avg fans could see the DC hire was a bad idea. These people are getting paid
Millions and they cant even make a simple decision using sound logic. Like who thought firing Leachs staff was a good idea ? Is anybody researching Kennedys background ? Tightends coach with little O line experience and arkansas O line was horrible with him now looks good without him.
Selmon did a "national search" and hired his friend from Oklahoma who has never been a head coach before. Then Lebby hired his friend from Mississippi who has never been more than a part-time defensive position coach before. I can understand making a bad hire. But the cronyism is inexcusable.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Selmon did a "national search" and hired his friend from Oklahoma who has never been a head coach before. Then Lebby hired his friend from Mississippi who has never been more than a part-time defensive position coach before. I can understand making a bad hire. But the cronyism is inexcusable.
Rookies in many cases have few connections in the coaching fraternity. Its why you dont wholesale fire a veteran coaching staff and
Let boosters pick their buddies. Just insanity. Sec programs dont do that

Reactions: patdog

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Nothing the rest of the season. The day the season is over fire the Oline coach, the DC and Dline coach. Hire replacements that you have scouted the entire season. Then we wait a long 9 months to see if we fixed anything.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Whats odd is avg fans could see the DC hire was a bad idea. These people are getting paid
Millions and they cant even make a simple decision using sound logic. Like who thought firing Leachs staff was a good idea ? Is anybody researching Kennedysett background ? Tightends coach with little O line experience and arkansas O line was horrible with him now looks good without him.

This points out something that has been obvious for awhile. There are a lot of very average coaches getting paid ridiculous amounts of money.

I don't know how this psychotic gravy train ends, but I've got to think logic will eventually prevail.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login