Soccer journalist Grant Wahl passes away at Qatar…

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Thanks for posting this. Maybe this testimony can NOW be shared on twitter as I'm sure it would be blocked on facebook. Big Pharma's Deep Pockets Own the Narrative but I never let their dishonesty talk me into taking the Fauxi Jab. I did my own research way back when antibitotics were being pumped out like candy and refused them several times like I always did on the flu vaccine against the advice of doctors and I think I'm healthier now at age 59 for doing so. My body is a Gift From God and NOT a Ward of the State; I and I alone decide what goes in it.

Reactions: operch

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
All crimes that hurt or harm other people are hate crimes.
I disagree. It's o.k. to question the validity of the label hate crimes and the broad definition of hate crimes and whether we should even punish subjective crimes, but lots of crimes that hurt people aren't hate crimes.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Lots of hate for the pride stuff in the state of Mississippi. If the rednecks see rainbow flags or even think you might be gay, they will damage your property by writing slurs with a knife ruining your cars paint job. (Seen it with my own 2 eyes) There are no laws protecting Mississippi residents against this form of hate crimes. Only on the federal level, so Let’s not act like Mississippi is all high and mighty against hate crimes.
Those are awful people doing that. Most people in MS don't. It's like looking at murder in New Orleans, noticing demographics involved and stereotyping an entire category of the population. A tiny segment of society does those things. Now if you mentioned the Jim Crow era, then you'd have a better argument.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
All crimes that hurt or harm other people are hate crimes.

That’s not exactly true. You get drunk or high and kill somebody driving, and you classify that as a hate crime?

Plenty of crimes, even violent ones, also happen in the heat of the moment when there is no hate involved. Anger and hate aren’t the same thing.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
The vaccine is a conspiracy by Fauci and the Democrats to kill off the obedient sheeple (or at least make them infertile) so only the intelligent and uncontrollable conservatives remain alive and procreating.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
The vaccine is a conspiracy by Fauci and the Democrats to kill off the obedient sheeple (or at least make them infertile) so only the intelligent and uncontrollable conservatives remain alive and procreating.
It's all covered in podcasts by Super Patriotic Freedom Eagle. He did his own research, he explains the truth about the so-called "science" and he sells these awesome supplements and (overpriced) commemorative gold coins featuring the Statue of Liberty on one side and the Constitution on the other. Buy four and get 15% off of the great documentary "2,000 mules, an Aardvark, 6 Penguins, and 4 Chill AF Capybaras" that tells the truth about January 6. Anyway, not long ago the anti-vax crowd were lunatic lefties. Politics in America is just crazy weird. Even college educated Dems spout all kinds of nonsense in the name of social justice.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
It's all covered in podcasts by Super Patriotic Freedom Eagle. He did his own research, he explains the truth about the so-called "science" and he sells these awesome supplements and (overpriced) commemorative gold coins featuring the Statue of Liberty on one side and the Constitution on the other. Buy four and get 15% off of the great documentary "2,000 mules, an Aardvark, 6 Penguins, and 4 Chill AF Capybaras" that tells the truth about January 6. Anyway, not long ago the anti-vax crowd were lunatic lefties. Politics in America is just crazy weird. Even college educated Dems spout all kinds of nonsense in the name of social justice.
I had someone telling me how the vaccines are a scam because you have to keep getting boosters for it to be effective and instead we should be taking vitamins. I said, okay, I'll take one vitamin pill and then I'm good for life. He said, no, you have to take them everyday. And they're only $40/month, which is a much better deal than a free shot every three to six months (which has a $20 PROFIT for big pharma).

Reactions: AROB44 and patdog

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
The vaccines saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans, primarily elderly Americans. There's some evidence that healthy young people don't currently need boosters, nor young kids, and some might be harmed by them. More studies need to be done.

Last edited:

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
There are definitely laws protecting people from hate crimes in Mississippi. You know since all crimes are hate crimes when you harm someone else.

And I bet Mississippi isn’t at the top of the list with these types of crimes.
There are laws against destruction of others' property and assault.

SLUdog

May 28, 2007

patdog

May 28, 2007
I have no idea what the truth is, but knowing what 'patdog' thinks usually makes me really consider the other side of the argument.
There’s literally not even an issue or argument about this at all.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I haven’t gotten anyone pregnant since getting vaxed. Can’t be a coincidence.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login