"Sorry if Germans..."

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I knew Belushi had something to do with it but wasn't there a fly over / AD deal too or something?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
= "I was too lazy to check to see if anything about this topic has been posted."

There, I said it.

In reality, it's typically...

"Here's some info y'all may find useful, interesting, funny. I'm not going to waste 15 minutes seeing if someone already posted it. Ignore it if you've already seen it."

See why "Germans" is more efficient??

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
For me, it's usually "Hey, I scanned the titles on page one (maybe page two if I haven't been on in a day or two, but probably not) and nothing stuck out to me as being related to this so if there is congruent information hidden under a title like 'great news' or 'of course this happened' or 'buddy at the office told me' and this is indeed a duplicate post, I apologize as it's not my intent to steal another poster's thunder and I sincerely believe I'm posting new information that might be interesting to the board...and I'm a little surprised to be the first person to bring it up."

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
For me, it's usually "Hey, I scanned the titles on page one (maybe page two if I haven't been on in a day or two, but probably not) and nothing stuck out to me as being related to this so if there is congruent information hidden under a title like 'great news' or 'of course this happened' or 'buddy at the office told me' and this is indeed a duplicate post, I apologize as it's not my intent to steal another poster's thunder and I sincerely believe I'm posting new information that might be interesting to the board...and I'm a little surprised to be the first person to bring it up."
Same.

Reactions: Dawgg

turkish

Aug 22, 2012
"I spend more time here than you do; therefore, your opinion is invalid."

That's sports message boards at their finest. Love it!

What's the post threshold for being allowed an opinion? Gives me something I can aspire to.
No threshold for opinions, only credibility.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
= "I was too lazy to check to see if anything about this topic has been posted."

There, I said it.
For education and edification:

Oct 31, 2014
For education and edification:

Nowhere in which the term "Germans" is listed.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
"I spend more time here than you do; therefore, your opinion is invalid."

That's sports message boards at their finest. Love it!

What's the post threshold for being allowed an opinion? Gives me something I can aspire to.
Make a worthy contribution, then we’ll vote on your status at the tailgate

Reactions: Drebin and Dawgg

bullygrowl

Sep 29, 2022
Scanned through that and I was shocked

17. One of the rules we actually enforce...Please no f-bombs in the subject line.

17s are only ban in the subject line but I'm good to 17 in the body of my post. Holy 17[/url]
I ordered that new MS blackout tag. You have to personalize it and I have never had one before. One of my choices was 17 OM. It was already taken by a 2011 Ford Escape. I know you are on here somewhere! Kudos

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I ordered that new MS blackout tag. You have to personalize it and I have never had one before. One of my choices was 17 OM. It was already taken by a 2011 Ford Escape. I know you are on here somewhere! Kudos
How about 17 UM or GOTHOM

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I know this...if one of you a-holes is driving a 2011 Ford Escape, tip of the cap to you, sir.

Happy Ny Mets GIF by New York Mets

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login