Spicy rumor in Fayetteville

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
Apparently for several years there has been speculation and stories from students that Devo enjoys men. Supposedly he and Brazile had a relationship this season and went through a breakup leading to Devo stepping away from the team and Brazile sitting out as well. This is fan gossip from buddies I work with and rumors spreading on Arkansas message boards. Makes sense seeing that talented roster beat Duke and Purdue in an exhibition game then absolutely falling apart. This is clearly unrelated to Mississippi State but I figured this group would enjoy it

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
I heard a similar rumor from a UPIG fan in my office this morning, so it must be rampant on their boards.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I assume Devi and Brazil’s are basketball players? Dudes or chicks?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I figured this group would enjoy it
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Never heard of 'em

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Apparently for several years there has been speculation and stories from students that Devo enjoys men. Supposedly he and Brazile had a relationship this season and went through a breakup leading to Devo stepping away from the team and Brazile sitting out as well. This is fan gossip from buddies I work with and rumors spreading on Arkansas message boards. Makes sense seeing that talented roster beat Duke and Purdue in an exhibition game then absolutely falling apart. This is clearly unrelated to Mississippi State but I figured this group would enjoy it
So Arkansas really is in a log jam at the bottom? Got it.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Why throw shade on ma bruv. Gucci Devo on the down low? Go off, then but payback's a monster. IYKYK

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
In all fairness, Fayetteville’s football coach has a helluvan attractive rack
Let's hope Pittman doesn't figure out he has an edge in recruiting him to football. At 6'4 and 185, he's a little skinny but seems like he could likely be a dangerous deep threat at WR.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login