Spicy rumor in Fayetteville

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
The same thing kinda, sorta happened to our women's basketball team.......Scissor sisters take that sorta **** seriously.......
Who would have thought those scissors were powerful enough to cut Schaefer out of a job. If those girls would have known the consequences of their actions they might not have played with scissors!

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
what GIF
A gay relationship had a falling out and has brought an elite basketball program to its knees. Pretty crazy. Arkansas basketball is a big deal over here and it’s crazy to see some hurt feelings cause such disruption in a locker room and send their season into a spiral. Went from upsetting Duke and beating Purdue preseason to losing by 20 nearly every conference game. Pretty big deal. Thats really the only point… any other questions?

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
A gay relationship had a falling out and has brought an elite basketball program to its knees. Pretty crazy. Arkansas basketball is a big deal over here and it’s crazy to see some hurt feelings cause such disruption in a locker room and send their season into a spiral. Went from upsetting Duke and beating Purdue preseason to losing by 20 nearly every conference game. Pretty big deal. Thats really the only point… any other questions?

Attachments

• IMG_4865.gif
    IMG_4865.gif
    80.6 KB · Views: 7

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Why can't they kiss and make up?

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
I didn't know. I don't keep up with everybody else's team. I have a hard enough time keeping up with our stuff.
I live in Fayetteville so unfortunately I’m surrounded by this psychotic fanbase. They spread rumors about gay players, light their quarterbacks truck on fire for bad performances and go at each other unlike any fanbase I’ve ever seen. I just sit back and watch the show

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
A few years ago I was in Fayetteville and was amazed at seeing so many metrosexuals riding double on mopeds around campus. They seemed happy and gay.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Apparently for several years there has been speculation and stories from students that Devo enjoys men. Supposedly he and Brazile had a relationship this season and went through a breakup leading to Devo stepping away from the team and Brazile sitting out as well. This is fan gossip from buddies I work with and rumors spreading on Arkansas message boards. Makes sense seeing that talented roster beat Duke and Purdue in an exhibition game then absolutely falling apart. This is clearly unrelated to Mississippi State but I figured this group would enjoy it
Took me the thread to understand, but yeah ok this could definitely help explain the program's terrible play.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login